Hair Color: (hair color)

Eye Color: (eye color)

Blood Type: O-

Quirk: Acidium Ignis

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture

Family: Hidaka Kana (Mother)

Hidaka Hayato (Father)

Hidaka Kentaro (Adoptive Older Brother)

Hidaka Ohta-Ran (Younger Sister)

Hidaka Ryou (Paternal Uncle)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation(s): Nabu Middle School (previously)

Yuuei High School

Farukon no Kiba (Family Restaurant)

Team(s): Team Shinsou

Fighting Style: Melee + Ranged Combat

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Y/N, from birth, was always charismatic and quite vulgar. As her family had recently opened up a restaurant before she was born, she had grown up in an environment of rambunctious laughter and new people. Wherever she went, she had always gotten compliments about how she was so much like her mother—especially when she was to met her mother's old hero friends.

Thankful for her happy upbringing, Y/N showed her appreciation through her smile (another trait she had inherited from her mom.) As she eventually developed her quirk, her parents soon realized that her way of life may be interrupted as they had realized she had the same deadly quirk as her uncle; who was, at the time of her birth, a hero-aspiring ten-year old kid brother to her father.

The change was hard at first for the young girl. Forced into certain restrictions to protect the people around her, she quickly lost most of her friends during kindergarten and soon became resentful of those who would push her away because of her dangerous quirk.

With a lack of peers to willingly entertain her time, Y/N began to show signs of subtle manipulation in the way she talked to others. Rapidly learning her appealing attitude's effect on others, a young Y/N would soon learn how to talk to others and get her way. With her tactics like they were, she eventually gained two, close friends: Yoarashi Inasa and Shinsou Hitoshi.

As Y/N and her trio grew closer together, the bond they held would change the way Y/N saw others. And, at only six years old, her two friends had convinced her of one thing: she wanted to be a hero.

She didn't exactly know her motivation to become a hero yet, but because her mother was a retired hero and her uncle was in his first year at Yuuei to become a hero, Y/N just assumed the customary line of herowork. Everyone else wanted to be a hero, so why shouldn't she become one too?

From age six to current day, Y/N's uncle, Ryou, had decided to start training her. As they had practically the same quirk, Ryou's to sodium as Y/N's is to potassium, he would pass on the knowledge he gained from Yuuei to her.