⟶ THE DAY THE SUN DIED

♣   ♜   ♣

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

♣   ♜   ♣

𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩,
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺.

♣   ♜   ♣

        IN A WORLD FILLED WITH ceaseless scavengers, humanity continues to push onwards, placing their faith into individuals whom have never deserved it in the first place. blessed from the heavens, their dna written in the stars of divine promise, not knowing that it truly meant nothing in the end.

        BROKEN LAUGHS LIKE shattered glass steel themselves against the weight of the world, the tangibility of their mistakes left to rot on forgotten graves. society is lost within the curse of extravagant dreams, the desire to be more than what you are personified into a disease as widespread as the black plague. poisoned waves of stardom flush the eyes of youth, breaking them into morsels that cannot breathe without the force of another.

        IN THIS REALITY OF heroes, there is truly no monster. there is no right or wrong. the ideal of black and white is disgustingly inaccurate. to beguile of the fallacy of heroics blends the lines of purity and falsehood. the perception of what is morally wrong has been combined into deceptive grays and slates of a tone so neutral that it doesn't even exist in wavelengths of light.

        AND WHEN A GIRL IS FACED with the consequences of her own fate, she burns and scorches the earth beneath her feet, the world seared to a crisp. her mind scattered like fractured rays of sun as she breathes with new lungs scarred with the trauma that never truly leaves. and when she stands in the middle of a raging storm and an ethereal epiphany stabs through her like a glistening diamond, her hope in herself blinks out like a dying stoplight. and with the smoldering embers of a forgotten desire for the world, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

♣   ♜   ♣

"in death, there are no accidents, no coincidences, no mishaps, no escapes."

[bludworth; final destination]

"in the end, you tried and you cared, and you gave it everything that you had, and sometimes that's not enough."

♣   ♜   ♣

NOTE - the reader's quirk, personality, family, and last name have all been pre-arranged. all of the looks are ambiguous and left to your imagination, so i hope you enjoy this privilege because some 'x-readers' don't do this for some odd reason??

also, i make the mc (aka you) as realistic as possible in their personality. i tried really hard to make their personality multi-dimensional and complex enough that it was consistent and seemed realistic. i gave her some small things that she does constantly and well as some feelings she gets from certain events. ive even added some small quirky details to canon characters to make them more 3D.

WARNING - sometimes my writing may seem confusingly complex, just ask me if you're confused and i will answer.

also,

THE PERSONALITY OF Y/N IS VERY SET IN STONE AND SHE MAY SEEM LIKE A RUDE PERSON WITH ONLY INTENTIONS FOR SELF GAIN. THIS IS ON PURPOSE. THEY HAVE MANY NEGATIVE TRAITS AND CHARACTER FLAWS SO IF THEY SEEM LIKE A BAD PERSON, IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS GOING FOR THAT. NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE INHERENTLY GOOD, PEOPLE ARE SLY AND MANIPULATIVE MOTHERFUCKERS SO GET USED TO THAT.

ALSO, TRAUMA MATTERS. THE CHARACTERS OF BNHA ARE STRONG WILLED AND POWERFUL, THE MC MIGHT SLOWLY START TO LACK IN THE "STRONG WILLED" DEPARTMENT.

EVERYTHING MATTERS.

USJ, THE MALL INCIDENT, AND THE SUMMER CAMP ARE TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES. (ill say it again for emphasis) USJ, THE MALL INCIDENT, AND THE SUMMER CAMP ARE TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES. THESE EFFECT MENTAL HEALTH DRASTICALLY AS WELL AS MY OTHER OUTSIDE CANON PLOT MOMENTS.

TRAUMA MATTERS.

enjoy the story. <3