⟶ SÁRABINDI

『 Chapter 11 』

Chapter 11

⤐ ♤ « 〚♞〛 » ♤ ⬷

The day after the break came by and the bell to start class was close to ringing. As most students sat in their desks, they conversed with each other on the events that had happened two days prior.

It was obvious that the news stations were using the drama of how the most prestigious high school in Japan was attacked by vile villains, and many of the students felt like that had gained experience from the event. Also, many 1-A classmates thought that their highlights on the television broadcasts were the most exciting thing of all.

The group was talking loudly when Hidaka was the last one to walk inside, her fingers brushing through her hair lazily in a sad attempt to comb out a single knot. A few people were very loud and expressive when discussing the villain attack, but the main thing Hidaka wanted was some peace and quiet, the last thing she ever wanted to hear about was the USJ trip.

The (skin color) concealer was caked on her under-eyes heavily, her dark and puffy bags resembling her best friend's more by the day. No matter how hard she tried, sleep had evaded her again, the past few weeks not being easy on the mental state of the aspiring hero. Her brain shouted at her, asking for rest while her ears were blaring at her classmates' obnoxious talk, but it only took one little person to send her over the edge.

"Stop that, Sero!" Mineta yelled as he started to flail in mock-fear, his eyes brimming with clusters of tears. "Just thinking about if the pro-heroes weren't there is gonna make me wet myself!"

"Hey, Raisin-Face! You're gonna really wet yourself if you keep wailing and crying like a whiny child, so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up!"

The class was stunned silent at how Y/N announced herself to quickly into the class, taking her seat after her slow trudge to her spot in the back of the room. Her closed eyes were hidden by her arms as her head slumped to the tabletop, just wanting a minute to herself to she could enjoy the feeling of refreshment, but she knew that would never happen as class was about to start.

A few students were happy that someone had finally gotten Mineta to close his mouth for once, but Iida on the other hand was appalled as the foul use of language so blatantly in the classroom setting. His honest attitude was going to cause him to say something, but he saw the clock tick to exactly one minute before 8:25, the time when homeroom started.

He bolted up to the podium, his boisterous and demanding voice overruled the classroom, continuing to keep the silence that was shut caused by the outburst from Y/N. Telling everyone to take their seats, the blue haired boy finally realized the irony of his statement as he was the only one still standing as everyone else was seated contently. With a small chip in his pride, Tenya fell into his chair with a hunch in his back, disappointed of how he thought he had embarrassed himself in front of his peers.