⟶ SANNHET

『 Chapter 7 』

Chapter 7

⤐ ♤ « 〚♞〛 » ♤ ⬷

Rescue training?

The class erupted into murmurs and full-blown conversations at the lesson that was explained by Aizawa. Understanding the situation while the teacher looked quite peeved that the class had began to talk over him, Y/N glanced at Iida, seeing the giddy smile he was wearing after being recently appointed as class representative by Midoriya.

Tapping her fingers against the desk, Y/N couldn't help but worry for her performance in the upcoming lesson, as her quirk was more dangerous than the average quirk as it was literally fire and the side effect on her skin and blood was not pleasurable.

She knew that if she continued to pursue the career of heroism, her specialty would not be Search and Rescue. But, the best hero in the world was an all-around hero who could save and fight with powerful impeccability, so she would have to learn how to rescue civilians somehow.

The students filed out of the room with their costumes in hand, Y/N and Midoriya with their gym uniforms. Both of their costumes were destroyed in the lesson of the day prior, so they had to revert to the secondary choice. It wasn't as if the tracksuit was uncomfortable and old, it was just that every single person had their own fitted hero costume and it always felt more personal if they wore it instead of the tracksuit. Was the blue uniform slightly tacky? Yes. But would it work? Yes, yes it would.

This was the first time Hidaka had put on gym uniform, and when she did, she was immediately shocked. The sleeves only went down to slightly above the elbow, her bare arms shown. Y/N looked down at her discarded school uniform on bench beside her, not wanting to put on the tight uniform shirt as it would feel like it was suffocating her underneath the already tight tracksuit. She also noticed the gloves she wore for class were not heroics ready and would not help her in the training that was to come.

"Umm, guys?" Y/N said softly as she stepped out of her secluded corner of the female locker room. "Does anyone have any medical tape? I need it to cover my arms and hands..."

The loud pinky headed girl, who was already completely dressed in her gaudy costume, perked up as the new student looked around in hopes of someone answering her plea. "Tape? I know just the person!"

Before Y/N could even react in gratitude, Ashido had already flown out of the room in haste and Y/N was standing there with her female students staring at her. Y/N just shuffled her feet as she kept her exposed arms tucked towards her body, she kept moving her eyes from one subject to another without making contact with any of the other girls.

But eventually, she spared a glance towards the tallest girl in the class, Yaoyorozu. Her scandalous costume held snug onto her body, and Y/N thought it was ironic on how different their costumes were; Y/N's to cover her skin and Momo's to reveal hers.