THE DAY THE SUN DIED: SUMMARY AND SYNOPSIS

Due to my prolonged absence from Wattpad, I have taken the time to map out each arc of the story and describe the non-BNHA-canon characters, aka the reader's family, so you can all remember the important bits and people without having to reread the book. This is also a good guide for anyone wanting to see what I, the author, deem as important information and what details I would hope someone would get out of reading. Please note:

I would not recommend reading this unless you have read all the chapters due to spoilers. There are countless spoilers in this guide, please be wary.

Thank you all for your patience with me, and I hope this guide is helpful for you! Also, I'll be updating this guide after every new chapter to help keep all the content in line. So, if you ever need to reference something, it'll probably be in here!

✹✹✹

IMPORTANT NON-BNHA-CANON CHARACTERS:

Hidaka Y/N: The protagonist. Current Age: 16. She is whoever you imagine her to be. Her quirk Acidic Fire allows her to produce white and lilac potassium-boosted flames from her body. However, her quirk simultaneously mutated her heart to produce this potassium, forcing potassium into her skin and blood at dangerous levels.

A side effect of this is that her skin is poisonous to the touch and her blood dissolves things like acid. However, Deku proposes that it is possible for Y/N to learn how to close the mutation on her heart like her uncle had, allowing the side effects on her body to disappear.

Hidaka Hayato: Y/N's father. Current Age: 39. He is a Quirkless man who provides for the family by owning an american-themed sports bar in Japan. Hayato went to culinary school in America and transferred his skills and love of cooking to his children. He is an extremely supportive father who's not afraid to be emotional. He also has some of the "I LOVE MY WIFE!" archetype energy. Hayato wants nothing but the best for his wife and children.

Hidaka Kana: Y/N's mother. Current Age: 39. She was a prominent and popular pro-hero named Gigawatt who trained at Shiketsu High. Her skills allowed her to graduate a year early, jump-starting her career. Her quirk Electrokinesis allows her to control electricity at will, and her golden bones let her to shift and store electricity inside of her body.

After falling in love with Hayato, the media berated her for marrying a quirkless man, which caused her to retire from heroism at the young age of 23. She is a strong-willed mother who has a distaste for heroes due to her own experience. Kana puts her child's autonomy, desires, and happiness above all else.

Hidaka Ohta-Ran: Y/N's little sister, also known as simply "Ohta." Current Age: 5. She is a young and sweet little girl who looks up to Y/N as her loving big sister. She loves watching Y/N do hero work and loves to meet Y/N's friends.

Her quirk Conductor gives Ohta golden bones like her mother and allows her to move any type of energy through her body like a wire-but she does not have the ability to control anything outside of her body like Kana. Despite Ohta-Ran's interest in Y/N's hero-training, Ohta wants to become an astronaut, not a hero.

Hidaka Kentaro: Y/N's older brother. Current Age: 21. Kentaro is Y/N's adopted older brother. He doesn't live in Japan, but instead lives in Detroit Michigan in America, the Support Technology capital of the world. His quirk is called Input, allowing him to temporarily put others' quirks into inanimate objects after touching them.

Kentaro is an hero support engineer and is well known in the hero-support world. While he usually doesn't make full hero costumes, he made Y/N's as a special exception due to them being siblings. Kentaro also invented a one-of-a-kind AI system called T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y., which is installed in Y/N's hero helmet.