22. Kidnapped...

My head hurts from the blow. The throbbing on the back was really something. I hope I didn't lose much blood. As I gained consciousness, I realized that I was tied up. My hands were bonded with a pole and my feet were locked.  I tried to open my eyes and decided not to, because I heard mumbling.

" Can you believe that this, 'kid' brought us so much trouble? "

" No way this guy beat the Junior Commanders! Not so strong now, is he? "

They laughed, whoever they were. All I knew, was that I was kidnapped by none other than the fools of Team Black.

The second grunt said, " Did you see his Pokemon? "

My heart throbbed when I heard that. Where are my buddies?

The first replied, " A few exotics were found around him. Tranquilized before they could do anything. How did this kid catch such rare Pokemon? "

" Can't underestimate him. He is strong enough to beat three of us at once. "

" Nah, those idiots were newbies. Don't know a thing about our working. At least, he will have a hard time beating us! After all, Junior Commander I, Kevin is here with his best equipment. "

Perfect, I could beat the hell out of him for tying me up here. Wait a sec, what about Tiyana? Is she safe?

The speakers blared on, "Attention members of the great Team Black! " It was the smooth voice of Kevin, " It is necessary to assemble in the front right now. "

" What could that be 'bout? "

" Gotta check. "

When I heard the footsteps fading, I opened my eyes. I was in some sort of a massive bunker of sorts. The dark room had wooden crates scattered and piled up here and there. Far north, there was my exit. The gaps on the roof showed that it was still daytime. That's good, now I need to find a way to escape.

I tried to move my hands but it didn't even budge. They were tied hard enough to stop blood flow. My feet were locked so no use in trying to move them. Team Black really did thing about this well. I looked for any sharp objects but none. I tried to jump but barely moved. Clearly, there was no way to escape for a normal person. For the first time, I was grateful to be not normal. I closed my eyes and tried to reach Riolu.

After roaming for sometime in the dark, I finally found the blue fire next to the black, orange and green ones. Fantastic! Before I could approach, the blue flames blazed up and washed over me. I was one with Riolu.

Riolu radiated happiness on seeing me. (Practically, he couldn't see me but you know.) I saw his memories, he heard the sound of wood cracking and bolted. He saw me and rushed just to be shot in the neck with a tranquil dart.

I was glad to see Luxio, Charmeleon and Turtwig safe and sound. They brightened up on seeing us, maybe they could sense me? This place looked similar to where I was in. Probably, not too far away.

Before jumping out and escaping, we needed a plan. Barging out directly would be like falling into a pit of lava. All we needed to do was to escape without being seen. The bars on our cage looked like reinforced Titanium which Riolu himself could not break. This time though, our added power easily paved the Titanium bars and all of us were free. Great, phase one complete!

Riolu's thoughts indicated that I should be going back. All of them would be coming to get me. With a thumbs-up, I released the bond. I was back to the dark shed.

I tried again to move my hands but the attempt was futile. I groaned and waited. After five minutes, a loud tong and a dent had appeared on the exit. Two more and the door was flying. My friends were there, clearly over-joyed. Charmeleon slashed the ropes tying my hands and Riolu broke up the lock on my feet. I was glad to feel my body again.