11. Fight, Fight and Fight!

We went ahead. Charmander required some rest which I gave. Riolu was up.

A brown-belt showed up. " You have done well to defeat my friends. Could you beat Machoke though? " he said while throwing his Pokeball which release Machoke, the Pokemon who looks like a professional wrestler.

" I believe so, " I said and Riolu hopped around in the battleground trying to dim his 'enthusiasm'. (Remember the cause for the inverted quotes?)

" Machoke, Body Slam! "

Machoke charged with its body. With a jump, its body crushed the ground on which Riolu was standing moments ago. " Riolu, Force Palm. "

Riolu landed on the lying Machoke and unleashed the move. Machoke went even deeper underground. With a test of muscles, it blasted out. " Riolu, Feint! " The fake attack slapped Machoke while the real one landed on its nose. Machoke shook its head awake.

" Machoke, pulverise the ground, Rock Smash! "

Machoke smashed the ground with both of its arms with a cry. Boulders flew up at Riolu. Three consecutive ones hit him badly. I sneered, that was a brutal move. " Riolu, use Agility to gain up on it! "

Riolu increased his speed and rushed at Machoke. It used Rock Smash again but Riolu efficiently dodged the rocks. " Use Force Palm! " The paw made contact with Machoke's face and it flew back. " Wait for it Machoke! " the brown-belt said.

Riolu charged at it. The man yelled " Body Slam, now! " Riolu was buried under its muscled body. He cried in agony. I screamed, " Riolu! " When Machoke stood up, it kicked Riolu far. Riolu struggled to stand.

Riolu's eyes changed. It glowed blue informing me of a new move. I smirked at him, and he smirked back. Machoke was done for.

" Machoke Rock Smash! " the brown-belt yelled. Exactly what I wanted. After Riolu narrowly dodged the attacks, I bellowed in glee, " Time for CopyCat! " The name implies as much. Copies the previous move used and executes it.

Riolu studied Machoke. Imitating the same body movements, he unleashed a Rock Smash not on the ground, but on Machoke's head! Machoke was buried deep inside the demolished ground.

The brown-belt screamed, "Argh! Machoke you did well. Child, you are a dangerous foe. But will your Riolu stand my, Graveller! "
The evolved form of Geodude stood before me. As a matter of fact, Riolu could easily stand it. Fighting beats Rock.

" Graveller, Rollout! " he said. The Pokemon rolled itself and came at Riolu. Guess what? Riolu caught the boulder, twice his size with half a metre recoil using Force Palm. I was delighted, "Awesome Riolu! Use both paws for Force Palm! " He executed the attack and Graveller was sent flying through air, out of the ground.

The brown-belt was at his knees. He went to check on his Pokemon while I continued onward to the second last battle. A black-belt woman landed, crushing the floor with her leg, centimeters away from me. " Are you trying to kill me?! " I yelped in surprise.

She grinned, " Yeah... Of course not! I am prohibited to kill human and Pokemon life alike. Go Poliwhirl! "

Poliwhirl is Poliwrath, smaller but without the frown. Enough to describe?

I let Luxio lead this battle. His Pokeball felt unsteady due to his excitement.

The woman began, " Poliwhirl, Hydro Pump! "

The blast of gushing watet from the centre of its body hit Luxio. As if nothing happened, Luxio enjoyed the bath. She looked stunned. The surrounding were wet due to the move she unleashed so a tiny charge would be enough to knock out any Pokemon. And it did. Luxio understood my gestures and released a cloud of electricity (Spark) at the foe. The water conducted a lot of power and Poliwhirl was shocked out of its mind. " No, Poliwhirl! " she screamed.