Late Easter Special

Start from the beginning

Megamo approached me and spoke. "Amao." I turned and smiled. It was the end of the day and he had the girl from before. I waved and she smiled as she bowed. "You wish to see (Y/n) Aishi again, right?" "Of course I do. I miss my old friend." He nodded and pushed the girl forward a bit. "She's right here." I was shocked and she smiled. He left after and the other members left a while ago. "You haven't changed one bit Amao." "What does that mean?" "Helpful and kind. You've always been like that." "Oh, thank you... you've really changed (Y/n). I didn't recognize you at first." "I could tell. I didn't know you missed me." "Of course I did! Can I... tell you something?" "Of course. As normal, you can tell me anything." She said and I nodded. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I... Ive had a crush on you (Y/n), ever since we were kids. I just don't want our friendship ruined if you don't like me. I wanted to-" She just kissed me and while I was shocked, I kissed her back.

"Hush, I like you too. By our friendship getting ruined, did you mean becoming more or less of friends then we are? Because I want to be more than friends now." "I do too (Y/n). Let me walk you home now." She nodded and smiled. We walked and someone grabbed her arm as we were walking. She knew it couldn't have been a student immediately and I saw it was a known pedophile. He was smirking and tried to knock her out but she elbowed him, pepper sprayed him, hit him with her bag, then called the police. The guy was in pain while I was shocked.

"What?" "Thanks for showing your fear. I thought it was an old person asking for help by the wrinkled hands." I nodded and the police came. They were kinda shocked at the pain this guy was in but thanked her and took him away while he complained that his eyes were burning." "Alright, let's get going again." I nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving her at her house. She hugged me and entered her house.

Kizano

I was bored and we had to do an Easter themed play as we all agreed it was kinda dumb but it was for little kids that will most likely come to this school. There was two Student Council kids here to watch and make sure the kids were behaving. One was Akane and another was a girl that seemed like (Y/n). She was watching over the kids as they were so focused on the play. When it was over by the end of the day, and the two had helped the kids to the buses they came on, I went to the other girl and tapped her shoulder. She turned and I stared at her.

"Sorry to disturb you, but are you (Y/n) Aishi by any chance?" "How do you know my name?" She must not recognize me but my smile just got larger. "Kizano Sinobu. Do you remember me?" She was shocked and hugged me. "Kizano!" She cheered a bit and I smiled. "Hey again! I missed you!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. "(Y/n), you look so beautiful... I can't believe you got more beautiful than you already were." "What?" "Can you be my girlfriend? I loved you so much as a child and it seems like it hasn't changed since then." She was shocked but smiled and nodded. "Of course!" She cheered and I laughed as I hugged her. "I'll be walking you home after school." She nodded and smiled.

I met her at the gate and she smiled. "I hope you weren't waiting long?" "No. Now let's go." She nodded and we left as she told me about Nagoya. When we were nearing her house, I smiled. We were taking a short cut and I smiled. I held her close to me and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. She was shocked and stared at me for a second before kissing me back.

Oko

Our club wasn't friendly or helpful for Easter but the school would allow it if they got to put up Easter decorations outside the club and we nodded so long as we could keep trying to summon demons.

The door opened and we saw Shiromi with a girl. She was also in the Student Council clothes and we turned to them. "...Yes..?" "Oko, I believe you know her. This is (Y/n) Aishi." My eyes lit up and the club knew about her. We went outside the room and I hugged her a bit but she gave me a much tighter hug. "You've definitely changed Oko." "H-Huh?" "You used to be so social but now you're really shy. I think it's cute and fits you." "Th-Thank you... (Y/n)." She nodded and smiled to me. "Hey Oko?" "Yes..?" "I... I've loved you since we were children. I wanted to tell you when we were younger, but I had to go. Those feelings haven't changed so... I wanted to know of you could... be my boyfriend..?" I nodded and hugged her. "I'd be... honored too... since I've felt... the same..." She nodded and club time was over. I took off the robe I was in before I left and Supana said that she's get the room cleaned. We nodded and I left with (Y/n). Before I left her at her house, I got enough confident for something. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. I leaned down to her a bit and kissed her. She blushed but kissed me back soon and I blushed. I backed up and she smiled to me.