"So, first things first, unspool the rope and make sure you have a firm hand on that loop at the top, from there measure about two to three inches from the loop and then tie a knot. Here tie the knot like this," Noma guides my fingers across the rope tugging the material around and between the space of the four stripes of the rope. "This is just a basic slipped overhand knot, now place it on the back of Remi's neck and split the two strands so that you have two separate pieces. After you do that place each of those strands on either side of the shoulder." I drag my finger down the middle and shrug the material over the sub's shoulder. My nail accidentally nicks at his neck and Remi shudders jerking in his spot.

"Like this?" I ask. Noma nods and gives me an encouraging smile.

"Now what you wanna do after that is grab the two strands in the front and come down about an inch from the collar bone, repeat the overhand knot," I brush over Remi's collar bone measuring a sloppy inch, and I tug the rope into a quick knot while tugging the excess material through the slot. "Now drop about another five to six inches from the first knot and make another. This one will be around Remi's chest area or if it were a female her breasts." I bite my lip in concentration and stumble through the knot. This was simple so far, and not that hard to understand.

"Good! After you do that drop another six inches or so and knot it. Repeat that process one more time ending the knot around Remi's pelvic area. You can also add another knot after the pelvic one, that one will rest in the genitalia area." I peek up at Remi and his eyes seem to dilate.

"Can I?" I ask. He nods once and I create one more knot which rests at the bottom of his crotch area. Remi hisses.

"Bring the rope from between his thighs towards the back area. Keep it a bit loose, it will eventually get tighter," Noma steps around the sub so that she's able to look at his back. She points back towards the beginning loop and instructs me to pull the rope through it. "Not too tight." I loosen my grip and the rope loses the tautness.

"Stick two fingers under the rope underneath the loop and bring your excess over the top and catch it with your two fingers, once you do that pull it through and push it up," I look at Noma dumbfounded, and she chuckles before grabbing my fingers and walking me through. "Get it now?"

"Yeah..." I mumble. Noma looks at Remi's face and taps a finger against his cheek. He jerks coming back from the haze.

"You okay?" He hums and Noma eyes him down before continuing. "I need you to stay awake for me okay? I can't have you in your headspace quite yet, not during the demonstration at least." He whines lowly and Noma placates him.

"Okay Amanita, take this and bring it back around."

"Again?" I ask.

"Yes honey, again," Noma splits the rope in the front and motions for me to pull the rope through the slot. "Now pull it back from the front to the back and towards the other side. Once you get to the back it gets a little confusing so I'm going to demonstrate how you're supposed to overlay the rope and where to bring it next." She walks me through that part, and I absorb the information like a sponge soaking up water.

"Repeat for the rest of the knots in the front, once done you should have five diamonds, if you have excess just build on the securing loops on the back until all the rope is gone," I finish the design and tuck the rope into the overlapping strands. Remi shifts and he moans while flexing his fingers.

"This particular design is the Karada Diamond tie, a basic body harness—"

"Noma I don't know if I'll last," Remi murmurs dragging his fingers across the tightened rope. A finger dusts over one of his nipples and he gulps loudly wobbling on his legs. "It feels...it feels really secure and..." Noma sets the sub against the couch and he immediately slumps into the cushion; dirty blond hair cascading around his face, chest heaving. His aura blips and I briefly let mine run over him trying to soothe him. Remi just turns into the couch cushion and stifles his noises.