45

"It's not fucking fair. All I want is my fucking mate and I still manage to lose that! All I want is to be able to... wait. That... that smell. That scent. It's so familiar..."
Jeongguk raised his eyebrow as he turned to look at Taehyung. "I think I can smell Jimin..."

Taehyung stood up, his chair falling from under him as he ran as fast as his legs could take him.  His mind was clouded. Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi was all he could think as he raced outside.

His soulmate was finally back and he would never let him go again.

"Taehyung-ah!" he heard the small voice cry as he raced towards the angelic figure.

Every metre felt like a mile and every second felt like a year until he finally picked up his mate, holding him in the air and spinning him, his gaze locked on his gorgeous mate's ethereal gummy smile.

He placed Yoongi down on the ground, pulling him close and basking in the way Yoongi fit perfectly and embracing the fact that Yoongi was the missing piece to his puzzle. All he ever needed was Min Yoongi and he would be damned if he ever lost him again. 

"Yoongi..." he spoke, the name spilling from his lips like velvet as he could finally gaze into those shining kitten eyes again.

The soft moment was ruined when he felt rough hits on his chest. "How! Dare! You! Send! Me! To! That! Bastard!" Yoongi yelled, each word accompanied by a small punch.

Taehyung let him do it before he felt the omega squeeze him tightly. "I'm never gonna leave you again! Stupid fucking brutal alpha!" he cried before he felt lips press against his own.

Their lips moulded perfectly against each other, both longing for more as they separated.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was frozen as he stared at his mate in awe. Jimin looked as beautiful as ever with his messy hair, oversized clothes and a proud smirk etched on his lips.

"Y' just gonna stand there or kiss me, Gukkie?" Jimin spoke smugly with his eyebrow raised. Jeongguk shook his head with a fond smile as he pulled him into a deep and loving kiss, both longing for more... that could wait for another time, though. 

A cough snapped both couples out of their love-struck dazes and their attention was turned towards the alpha and beta who were standing awkwardly on the sidelines.

"Taehyung, this is Younghyun and Jaehyung. They're the ones who helped us escape,"

The thing that happened next shocked the three of them to the core. Down on one knee, Taehyung bowed thankfully. "Thank you. How can I repay you for bringing our mates back?"

Younghyun gave a small nod in the alpha's direction. "You can repay us by offering protection. The Silver Heart Pack, Head Alpha Park Jinyoung is ruthless. They know that we escaped with the omegas and I guess that they are actively hunting us. Without a doubt, we have a target on our heads and we would like the protection of your pack,

Taehyung didn't hesitate to agree, hugging both males tightly and whispering a low "Thank you," though neither would understand the deepness of his gratitude.

"Yoongi-ah," Jeongguk spoke, holding a grinning Jimin close to his side. "I'm sorry for what I did... I shouldn't have kept you away from Jimin. It was him who was stupid enough to let himself get hurt and I put all the blame on you in favour of protecting my mate's dignity-"

"Hey!" Jimin cried, glaring at Jeongguk angrily. "I'm not that stupid. Cute, little playful old me?"
Yoongi just laughed fondly at the pair. "Jeongguk, I forgive you. As long as you  make Jimin happy, I'll be civil with you," 

✩✰✭✮✯★✵✶✦✧

It wasn't until Taehyung's possessiveness over Yoongi overtook his desire to spend time as a group that he finally dragged him back to his bedroom where he littered his mate with soft, gentle kisses.