30

"Jiminie! Yoongi-ah?! Where are you?!" Jeongguk called out, bursting through every door he could see in that wretched maze of a castle, frantically trying to sniff out the alluring scent of his missing mate.

Alphas and betas alike glared at him threateningly however never acting upon their anger and just letting Jeongguk pry out the omegas. "Jimin, my love! Where are you? I miss you... I... I need you!"

"Jeongguk... have you not found them yet?" the alpha heard a deep voice inquire from behind him. Jeongguk sighed and turned to face Taehyung. "No... I don't know where they are... Hoseok can't sniff them out, he's gone to look for the dungeon, he says they might be there," Jeongguk told him, his tone a mix between firing anger and overwhelming worry.

Taehyung growled and grabbed the collar of a nearby beta with a low growl. "Where are our omegas?! If you do not tell me I will snap your neck with no further hesitation!"  Taehyung threatened, rage practically oozing from him.

The beta held back a sob and he shook his head frantically. "I-I don't k-know! I p-promise you!" he sobbed. "I-I'm b-begging you! Us betas know nothing!" the beta cried out.

Snap.

The innocent beta was dead. Taehyung had fulfilled his promise and killed him with no further hesitation. Jeongguk merely sighed from behind him, ignoring the gasps and growls from the bystanders.

"Let's go find that stupid sunshine scout," Taehyung grunted as he began walking, Jeongguk following close behind him.

✩✰✭✮✯★✵✶✦✧

"Jimin-ah?! Yoongi-ah?!" Jimin's head perked up like an excited puppy when he heard the familiar voice of a certain beta. "Hobi! Hobi, we're here!" he called out, a smile wide on his face as he left Yoongi's side to rush to the cold steel bars.

Hoseok gasped when he saw the pair in the nightmarish environment. Yoongi was visibly shaking in his sleep and Hoseok couldn't figure out why and Jimin's face was a ghostly pale white, the light in his eyes being poured out second by second.

He had to get them out of there.

"S-shit! Wait here! I'll find a key! I'll get you out of here, I promise!" Hoseok spoke frantically before he rushed back the way he came.

Jimin grinned excitedly as he rushed back to Yoongi's side. "Hyung! Hyung!" he cheered as he shook him awake eagerly.

Yoongi whined and was ready to cry to go back to sleep until he made eye contact with his best friend.

"Hobi found us, Yoongi hyung!" Jimin cheered and Yoongi was quick to jump up, a wide gummy smile on his sleepy face.

It wasn't long before Hoseok returned, fiddling with the key until the cage door opened and the omegas were quick to sprint out to hug their saviour. "Oh Hobi! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We were so scared, Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed, pressing a kiss to Hoseok's cheek.

"Ah.. it's nothing. Just my job," the beta chuckled modestly and the two omegas giggled, happy to finally be free. 

"Namjoonie?" Yoongi tilted his head when he saw the tall figure rapidly approaching the figures.

Yoongi fell to his knees the second he got a whiff of his mate's strong, exotic scent. Amber, incense and vetiver weakened the small boy into a gooey mess as he practically crawled over to Taehyung and the other was quick to lift him into his arms. "My baby! Oh my sweet little kitten, I was worried sick about you! Are you okay?! If he hurt you..."

Yoongi giggled and basked in the alpha's loving gaze and smiled at how overprotective he was. "I'm okay, TaeTae. I'm more than okay now, alpha... now that I have you. I knew you would come for me..." the small omega replied and Taehyung cooed with a fond smile on his face.

He turned to Jimin. "You okay, mochi?" he asked, concern genuinely laced in his voice, shocking Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin nodded. "H-he targeted Yoongi hyung most because he left first... b-but we're fine, just... a little shaken up," Jimin replied, a soft smile on his face.

Jimin felt arms around him and he was ready to scream until he made eye contact with his own alpha. "Gukkie!" Jimin squeaked before he felt soft lips press against his own.

"Are you hurt baby? I missed you so much, my sweet boy" Jeongguk asked as he lightly kissed Jimin's jawline. Jimin shook his head and nuzzled into the crook of his Alpha's neck. "No... we're fine, Gukkie,"

Hoseok stood with a smile on his face, rubbing his left arm awkwardly as he looked anywhere but at the two couples. "Uh... can we leave? Please?" he requested and Taehyung instantly agreed. "Yeah... my kitten needs to rest."

Word Count; 815 words

lol im recovering from covid rn and in isolation so be expecting quite a few more updates as i continue to procrastinate on my college work. ily. get vaccinated.