9

Moon Stone Pack

Taehyung knew something was wrong. He could feel uncertainty pooling in his gut for seemingly no apparent reason. Ideas of what dangers his pack could be in were pooling in his mind as he held his head in his hands, tugging at his hair as he let out grunts of frustration. 

Jeongguk glanced over at him from where he was reading a book, his feet kicked up on the soft grey sofa in Taehyung's office. "Yah... Hyung, are you okay? You look like you're about to kill a guy... again," he snickered as he placed the book on his thigh. Taehyung resisted the urge to growl at him and lifted his head. "I just... feel as if something's wrong... where's Hobi? I need him to check the grounds and perimeter, see if there's anything unusual or... if someone's entered the territory," Taehyung explained, frustratedly looking up at the younger boy. "Uh... do you want me to go get him, Head Alpha?" Jungkook asked, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up at him, not really wanting to move from his comfortable position.

Taehyung groaned and nodded. "It's just a feeling, I can't be 100% certain... but it's better to be safe than sorry. Now hurry up, bunny boy," Jungkook was about to make a complaint about the insult but decided against it as he was quick to leave the lounge to scavage out the beta.

Taehyung hid his face again behind his large hands before his head snapped up suddenly, realisation finally hitting him like a tonne of bricks. "Yoongi!"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Yoongi shivered, the unnerving feeling of a pair of eyes following his every move was tormenting him relentlessly. He'd looked around him many times and couldn't see anything, he couldn't smell the powerful alpha scent, calming beta scent nor flowery omega scent.

"It's just paranoia," the frightened boy told himself as he continued walking through the seemingly everlasting woods. Even with the knowledge that no one was there, he still felt unsafe, like at any moment his life would be done for.

He contemplated going back to the Eclipse Pack but he wasn't ready to face his family's disappointed faces or lectures and he didn't want to see how much he'd hurt Jimin. It was cowardice to want to hide now, but he knew he couldn't handle it.

He knew that his best friend would've been crying uncontrollably at his loss and
knowing he was the cause of it felt like a knife through Yoongi's heart. They rarely ever fought, let alone made each other cry. He couldn't come to terms with the fact that he had simply abandoned Jimin there to suffer alone. He felt disgusting, but the thought of finally being with the alpha he ever so longed for overruled his guilt.

He could see the small figure of a stony, extravagant castle in the distance and instantly felt his spirit rise knowing that he was close to his alpha. The castle's towers were arched up into a tall point, the ocean blue rooves added a spark of welcoming colour. Beyond the trees, he could see a small river flowing rapidly, a rose-covered bridge there.

Still feeling the lingering gazes of his invisible stalkers, Yoongi began running through the woods and over the bridge, panting heavily as he did so. He was filled with utter relief as the realisation hit him that he was finally in the Moon Stone Pack, but his happiness was short-lived as he heard the sound of someone in the trees, watching and following his every move. Yoongi's raven hair was brushed back above him, showing off his pasty forehead that was glimmering with beads of sweat. His legs subconsciously sped up as he heard the racing footsteps of his stalker rapidly approaching. 

Yoongi ran as fast as he could, keeping as much focus as he could to avoid doing something as careless as tripping over his own feet. The thunderous footsteps were nearing him and Yoongi knew that his life depended on his speed. He was always quite the fast runner, but his attacker seemed to be twice his speed and Yoongi's eyes were burning with tears. He just wanted his alpha, he was so close yet so far.

Yoongi knew it was over when he felt a light body pounce on his back. He felt tears roll down his cheeks as he was forcefully lifted to his feet. His head was forcefully turned around and his eyes met dark hazel orbs.

"Who are you?" the capture asked with a cold voice that made Yoongi quiver fearfully in his hold. Yoongi took a quick second to look at the man on top of him. His lips formed a triangle and his eyes were dark. He had a sharp jawline and Yoongi caught two small dimples beside his pink lips.

 "M-Min Yoongi..." he forced out, eyes glancing from the floor back up to the man's face. He noticed the man's eyes widen comically and he was quickly released from the latter's tight clutch. "Y-you're Min Yoongi? Oh my... I am so sorry... please! I beg you, don't tell Head Alpha Kim! Please, if he found out I caused you any harm, he would not hesitate to rip my throat out!" he begged, pressing his palms together and bowing continuously, almost as though he was praying.

Yoongi stood awkwardly and bit his lip. "I-I won't... um... Mr..."
"Hoseok! Jung Hoseok! I'm Head Alpha Kim's lead scout and beta! I do apologise for hurting you!" the man Yoongi now knew as Hoseok apologised profoundly. "I-it's okay... Hoseok. U-um... was i-it you chasing m-me through t-the woods?" Yoongi asked, fiddling with the bottom of his oversized hoodie as a nervous habit.

"Chasing you? No... I saw you just as you crossed the bridge and entered our territory," Hoseok's head perked up curiously at the omega's words. Yoongi just looked back down at the grassy floor, silent for a moment. "O-oh... um... d-do you know who was?" Yoongi mumbled quietly; Hoseok could barely understand what the small omega had asked him. "No... I'm sorry Yoongi-ah. I'm sure Head Alpha Kim may have~"
"Taehyungie?" Yoongi's head tilted slightly to the side and Hoseok tried not to coo out loud at the boy. "Yes... your Taehyungie. Um... he'll know. I'll take you to him... he'll be happy to see you. Follow me!" Hoseok smiled brightly.

Hoseok's smile was as bright as the sun and it warmed Yoongi's heart like the hottest of fires. It reminded Yoongi of Jimin in a way but before he had time to dwell on how much he missed his childhood best friend, the sunshine beta had grabbed his hand and was quickly dragging him towards the magnificent and fanciful castle.

Yoongi couldn't worry about that because he was finally going to his alpha, the only one he was desperate for at that moment.

Word Count: 1207 words

Soooo... someone's after Yoongi... and Taegi are finally about to reunite ^-^
 ❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟❤🧡💛💙💚💚💜🖤❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟

 and Taegi are finally about to reunite ^-^  ❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟❤🧡💛💙💚💚💜🖤❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟