3

Eclipse Pack

"Hey Jiminie, I think Head Alpha's guests are here..." Yoongi pointed out, peering out of the small window in their shared bedroom.

The sky was a gloomy grey and blocked out all traces of sunlight. The limo was a shadowy black, not a glimmer of light to be found. The sea of leaves in the forest was a cracked, dark emerald. The sight was far from appealing, especially to the young little omega.

Jimin appeared next to him with a wide smile. Yoongi was never sociable, everything to do with socialising made him quiver and panic. Jimin, being his best friend since birth, knew of his immense fear and wrapped him into his arms.

"I'm sure they're nice, Hyung! You might not even have to meet them, you never usually do," Jimin pointed out, his small fingers coursing through the older's fluffy black hair. Jimin smiled as Yoongi breathed out a sigh of contentment, feeling a lot safer with Jimin's reassurance. "You'll be fine, don't think about it okay? Think about how later, we're gonna paint a masterpiece better than the Mona Lisa!" Jimin spoke, his voice as soft as silk and Yoongi hummed as he closed his eyes with a soft smile. "You're gonna do most of it, y'know," he muttered quietly. Jimin giggled and released him. "Of course. Now let's get back to work so you can hide from the terrifying guests,"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Taehyung watched, already wanting to be back in the safe embrace of his own castle's walls as he watched a tall man walk towards him. His bright silver hair was neatly done and was pushed back to reveal his handsome, dimpled smile. The man wore a dark suit and strode with confidence and pride. Taehyung caught the glimpse of a faint hickey peeking from underneath his pale white shirt and could instantly tell that he was mated. However, he found it strange that he didn't have any omega's scent seeing as it was normal for mates to scent each other before meeting new people.

The man, who he figured was the head alpha from his dominant stance, bowed at a 90-degree angle, expecting it to be returned however Taehyung wasn't friendly enough for that. Namjoon glared at him as he spoke in an ice-cold tone. "Head Alpha Kim,"

Taehyung nodded in response, he didn't want to waste his breath. He felt he was far too superior to do that, even if he was speaking to a man whom he should respect seeing as he was seeking out his assistance. "You requested to meet to discuss the rebel omega that escaped your hands?" Namjoon pointed out, his voice stern and emotionless just as it always was. Taehyung nodded. "It is essential that we bring him back so that we can put him in the dungeons for his crimes and offences against the Moon Stone Pack. Jeongin may be a weak omega yet he has the knowledge, and with the right mate, he could return in an attempt to attack my pack and potentially bring it to the ground," he explained, no signs of worry, fear or concern laced in his voice despite the topic he was mentioning.

"Very well. Follow me,"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Meanwhile, the two young omegas were in their shared bedroom, as instructed by their admirable luna, cuddling peacefully as Jimin played with Yoongi's hair, the soft hair that he just couldn't get enough of.

"J-Jiminie... I-I smell an alpha... new alpha," Yoongi mumbled into his best friend's shoulder, his anxiety forming an endless abyss in his stomach. "It's okay, you're safe in here with me," Jimin hushed. "It's so strong, can't you smell it?" Yoongi looked up, peering into the blond's chocolaty eyes. "I can, but I'd rather be here with you than trying to mate with some dumb Alpha," Jimin giggled again.

Yoongi smiled down at him. "Thank you, Jiminie,"
"Let's go down to the kitchen and steal some of the chocolate cake Seokjin hyung made! Surely it must be empty when there are guests, everyone will be greeting them... we could get away with it!" Yoongi contemplated the idea of sneaking into the kitchen to get chocolate cake. He strived to be the best omega he could (mostly because of his fear of the head alpha's punishments) but how could he do that when he had Park Jimin as a best friend and an aching desire to be mischievous? "We gotta be quiet though, Chim. I'll lead the way!" Yoongi agreed, climbing out of the bed as fast as he could. Jimin cheered and grabbed the slightly older omega's hand. "Okay, Hyungie!" Jimin replied in a loud whisper as Yoongi slowly opened the door.

Yoongi's breath hitched and his eyes widened at the sight before him. A tall, menacing Alpha stood before his bedroom door, peering down on him with a shocked, awestruck gaze. His pheromones were being released and Yoongi almost couldn't force himself to slam the door in the alpha's face, panting heavily.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jimin asked. Of course, he had caught a glimpse of the alpha but he didn't have the same effects as Yoongi. Yes, he felt submissive in the alpha's gaze but he didn't want him right then and there the way that Yoongi did. "J-Jiminie!" Yoongi wailed, falling back on the bed. "H-he... his scent... it's so strong and so good!" he whimpered loudly

This was nothing like Yoongi and Jimin felt the need to be concerned as the crimson flushed from his cheeks, down to his neck and most likely his pale chest. Jimin sat by Yoongi, releasing calming pheromones as he waited patiently for the other omega to calm down into his natural state of mind. But one question skimmed through his mind: what the hell just happened?

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Taehyung smirked as the oakwood door was slammed shut in his face. He could smell the omega's sweet scent and hear his small, yet loud whimpers. He knew right then and there, the moment that his dark orbs met the omega's soft gaze that he had found his destined mate. he wanted him. And what Taehyung wanted, he would stop at no extent to get it.

Word Count: 1052 words