15

Jimin and Yoongi shared a look before turning back to Seokjin with horror and pity. Horror because of the thought of not being able to entirely be their alpha's mates. Of course, they understood that Seokjin was hurt by Namjoon and they understood his fear of his dongsaengs getting hurt the same way.

"Seokjinnie hyung..." Jimin was the first to break the awkward silence that echoed throughout the room. Seokjin looked at him and bit his lip and Yoongi noticed the way his eyes were glossed over with a waterfall of tears. "Jimin-ah... the way Namjoon's treating me... it hurts! It fucking hurts! I-I hate being owned and not being loved," the tears were now streaming heavily down his deep crimson cheeks.

The other two omegas trapped their sobbing hyung in a tight hug, rubbing their hands up and down his back, desperate to comfort him, even in the slightest. "Please don't cry, Seokjinnie hyung!" Yoongi pleaded, looking up at him with a pout. "I-I can't Yoongi-ah! H-He doesn't love me anymore! Y-you don't know h-how it feels to have a mate that d-doesn't love you!" Seokjin sobbed, pressing his face into the crook of Jimin's neck as the said omega pulled him closer. "Y-you're n-not even m-mated! J-just claimed!" he added.

Yoongi frowned at that. "I know we don't but we're in this together right? We've always been there for each other... we'll be here for you now Seokjin hyung, we promise," Yoongi told him with a soft tone, standing up on his tip-toes to kiss the taller on his cheek. "Jiminie and I love you. We love you lots, hyung,"

Jimin hummed and nodded in agreement. Seokjin pulled away and wiped away a few stray tears. "Y-yeah... of course. Omegas stick together like I always told you two... We... we don't need dumb alphas to be happy... only each other," he forced a smile down at the shorter pair. Jimin giggled and nodded. "Yep! No stupid Alpha can get between us! Ever!" he squealed excitedly, jumping into the older's arms. Seokjin laughed and caught him, holding him tightly. "Aish I don't know what I'd do without you to babies," he sighed contently. "I love you,"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

"It is my mate that we are discussing here," Taehyung spoke coldly, in his professional headspace as he gazed angrily at Namjoon. "Yoongi is not yet your mate. Not until you have fully claimed him. And as I've said... I will not allow it," Namjoon replied firmly, stating that his words were final.

"What is your problem, Head Alpha?! Why must you bring sorrows upon omegas?! Even your mate..." Taehyung stood up, raising his voice before sighing in disappointment. Namjoon was shocked by the outburst however he remained calm. "I don't know what you're talking about..." he did know... he just refused to accept the fact that he was the cause of his omega's pain.

"Seokjin loves me as I do him... I do not sadden him," Namjoon denied and Taehyung scoffed in response. "Your resilience to help me, simply because Yoongi and I are in love will only end in my precious omega's demise. They want him, Head Alpha. Fucking help me protect him..."

Namjoon sighed deeply, still hurt by Taehyung's previous words. "Very well. I'll keep helping you and your pack even though you went against my orders of not claiming Yoongi... I'll do it for Yoongi. I couldn't care less about what happens to you,"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Yoongi sat on the kitchen counter, watching the cookies he, Seokjin and Jimin had made slowly bake in the oven. Jimin smiled next to him, his eyes curving up to form a shape like a crescent moon that made his smile just shine. "Yoooonieeee! Guess what! Guess what!" Jimin squealed to get his attention. Yoongi sighed, knowing it was going to be about Jeongguk.

"Gukkie kissed me and called me his baby... then he said I'm only his baby... and I love the feeling Yoonie! I-I love him! I swear, I love him!" Jimin exclaimed with a hopelessly lovestruck smile. Yoongi pouted, missing his mate even though they were only parted for a short amount of time. "Tae calls me his kitten... because I look like a cat... and apparently I'm cute like one," he told him, kicking his legs that dangled off the counter. Jimin giggled at that and pointed at him. "You do! Hyungie, you do look like a cat! And you act like one too!" he laughed as his body hunched forward, staring at Yoongi with happy eyes.

Yoongi huffed and looked at the cookies again only to see that they were finished. He jumped off the counter excitedly and ran to the oven to turn it off as Seokjin had previously taught him. "Seokjinnie hyung! Cookies are ready!" Yoongi called out for the pink-heard omega to walk into the kitchen.

Instead of Seokjin, however, it was the tall, buff Alpha that Yoongi had fallen in love with. Jimin scowled at him which only earned him a glare from Taehyung. Yoongi smiled widely and brought him into his arms. "Taehyungie!" he exclaimed as he looked up at Taehyung ecstatically.

Taehyung turned to Jimin with a bored expression, completely disregarding his mate. "I told your head alpha that he's acting like a dick and to get his shit together...whether or not he'll listen to me and treat you lot better is unbeknownst to me. I can only hope that he does since it's obvious that my omega has a liking towards you," he stated coldly, wrapping a loose hand over Yoongi's shoulders.
"Well duh, obviously Yoongi likes me! Yoonie's been my best friend since we were little pups," Jimin smiled at Yoongi. "When he has his panic attacks, I'm there... and when I have a sugar rush and get in trouble... he's there. We're like... each other's support systems. Our lives aren't easy and I doubt that without each other, we wouldn't have made it where we are today,"

Taehyung was beginning to get jealous of Jimin despite knowing that it was completely unnecessary. He growled and pulled Yoongi closer, hunching over to shield the Omega with his body. "Mine,"

Yoongi heard the sound of another person enter the kitchen.

"No! Yoongi doesn't belong to anyone! Especially not you!"

Word Count: 1045

i love u <33