Thirty Four

Miyu, Bunta, Akaya, Jackal and Sakuno got a beach ball and they ran down to the water to play.

Niou decided he would join them later but for the time being, he had something else to do. He wanted to calm himself before being with Sakuno and so he took a small bucket and went off to gather shells.

Yagyuu continued reading his novel leisurely.

Sanada had already gone to the sea to swim laps. He enjoyed this chance to train in nature.

Yukimura decided to bask in the sun for a bit before doing anything else. He had so little time to himself that he wanted to relax using this opportunity.

There were no decisions for him to make and no work for him to do. He could just lie back and let his mind wander… to the sight of Sakuno in her lovely swimsuit.

It seemed that he liked her more than he originally thought if he was thinking about her even when he did not mean to.

He guessed it would soon be time to begin courting her, if he did not want to lose her to another. However, he told himself, it would not be today because today was to be a relaxing day.

Yanagi had also put aside his notebook and went down to the sea to join Sanada. The beach was starting to get crowded and he wanted to swim for a bit before other people crowded up the sea.

As he swam out from the shore, he saw Bunta throwing the ball towards Akaya and Akaya hitting it to Miyu. He smiled at their lightheartedness. It would be good for them to relax.

888888

Jackal caught the ball from Miyu and he threw it to Sakuno. She missed it and the ball floated away.

Sakuno swam towards it and caught it in her hands. She laughed and threw it to Akaya who made a funny face and used his head to butt it towards Miyu's direction. Then he immediately splashed water at Sakuno.

At his move, the others left the ball and started splashing each other. The air was filled with water and their laughter.

Jackal dived under water and pulled Akaya's legs from under him. When Akaya came to the surface, Jackal had already swum away, laughing.

Bunta and Miyu laughed at the look on Akaya's face and he went after them instead. They spread out and Sakuno laughed with mirth at their antics.

She was very happy to be with her friends on this beautiful day. She giggled as Bunta swam towards her and then behind her as he tried to get away from Akaya.

The two boys childishly circled each other around her and both were surprised when Miyu and Jackal popped up from the water and dunked them under the waves.

It was a time filled with fun and mischief and laughter and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

888888

Niou filled his bucket with shells and walked back to where Yagyuu and Yukimura were still basking in the sun. Yagyuu had put aside his novel and was chatting with Yukimura.

They looked up when Niou greeted them with a cheery, "Hey." He sat down and dumped his shells onto the sand. He then went off again with the empty bucket and came back with it full of water.