Chapter Thirteen ( Arc Two)

It was a beautiful sunny day when Yukimura Seiichi woke up. He looked out the window and wondered if Miyu, his sister, would like to go shopping or do something together since their parents were away. Since he entered senior high, the amount of time he spent with Miyu had lessened considerably and he missed that. They were so close and he could still remember Miyu in nappies, running after him with a tennis racket in their garden.

He went downstairs and heated some milk to drink. Since his collapse when he was in junior high, he had gotten very careful about his eating habits because he did not want to spend any more time in the hospital while his friends were training and going to matches.

He thought that Miyu would probably be still asleep so he was surprised when he heard her running down the stairs. That was somewhat unexpected because she never got up until at least twelve o'clock on Sundays.

He looked up to see her fully dressed, with a bag slung over her shoulder. Seiichi raised his eyebrows, "Are you going somewhere, Miyu?" Miyu looked at her brother and smiled, "Ohaiyou, Onii-san. Yes, I'm meeting Renji-niisan soon, so I have to run. Bye!"

With that, she ran out the door, leaving her brother reeling from her words in confusion. Meeting Renji on a Sunday morning? Were they dating? Would Miyu be marrying Renji? What should he do? Should he be congratulating them?

With thoughts of various natures running rampant in his mind, Seiichi started to pace around the living room.

He mumbled under his breath, "Maybe I should call Genichirou; maybe he would know what to do? No, knowing him, he would just say something like, as long as it does not affect the team, he doesn't care. What about Hiroshi? No, he would tell me to wait until they announce it on their own. Jackal? No..."

888888

While Yukimura was thinking all sorts of silly thoughts about Miyu and Yanagi, she was hurrying towards a roadside café where she was meeting Yanagi and his friend, Inui.

As we can see, it was not a date as Yukimura had thought so mistakenly. She saw the two already sitting at a table with their drinks in front of them. They were under a canopy of some sort that was stuck onto the table giving them some shade from the bright sun.

Miyu sat down and greeted them, "Ohaiyou, Renji-niisan, and Inui-san." The two nodded coolly to her. Miyu rolled her eyes. "Alright, before anything else, I need food."

She ordered a huge breakfast and a large orange juice. She did not even bother to look at the price because she definitely did not believe in equality when it came to paying bills and going to the movies and shopping and anything else that included money.

While she was waiting for her order, she started to talk about the main point of their meeting. "So, Inui-san, what have you found out about Sakuno when she was at Seigaku?"

Inui cleared his throat and took out his trusty notebook, "Well, I found out quite a lot of things. First, I found out that she started going out with Echizen in the first week of the term when they both came up into Seigaku Senior High.

Second, they ate lunch together most of the time with some other of their friends, three boys who are not important to the facts at hand, so I will leave out their names. However, the girl who is... was Ryuzaki's friend, called Osakada Tomoka is important to the facts at hand.