Chapter Fifteen

Author's Note: People have been asking about Ryuzaki Sumire, the Obaa-chan of Sakuno. There are some things that I want to point out. Rikkai Dai is situated in Kanakawa and not Tokyo where Seigaku is. Therefore, Sakuno is not living with her grandmother in this story because she is in Kanagawa and not Tokyo. Kanagawa is a prefecture and it is a part of the Kanto region. I say again, Tokyo and Kanagawa are separate. I got the above information from the Wikipeida website if anyone is interested.

Chapter Fifteen:

Miyu drank some orange juice as she continued to fill in Fuji with what happened in the last two weeks while Sakuno's ankle was healing.

Fuji was a very attentive audience and never once interrupted her, even when she was thinking about the details and had stopped talking.

She did not tell him everything of course. She did not know him and did not want to give away too many of her observations to a stranger though he looked pretty friendly.

However being friends with the Rikkai regulars had taught her that appearances could be misleading like in Yanagi's case or even her brother's.

They looked harmless and friendly but actually their minds could be thinking so many things and not all of them pleasant and you would never know from the smiles on their faces, exactly like the one Fuji was wearing now.

Therefore she only told him the general facts between bites while she continued to think back on the more interesting bits and pieces.

As she drank her orange juice, she suddenly remembered one of the more interesting bits and pieces. It was something that happened with Bunta and Sakuno a few days ago.

It was still a hilarious incident now that she thought about it.

888888

Miyu's flashback while she was eating continued:

888888

"Sakuno-chan!" Called a jolly voice that belonged to a boy with a head of bright red hair.

It was Marui Bunta and today was his turn to escort Sakuno and Miyu to the san.

Miyu called back, just as cheerfully and even more loudly, "Bun-chan!"

She knew this would annoy Bunta to no end and she was right.

He immediately stopped and looked around to see if anyone else had heard her. The area appeared to be deserted and he let out a sigh in relief.

He stamped over and said, "Miyu, I told you not to call me Bun-chan! You should be more respectful and call me Marui-senpai!"

Miyu gave him a mock salute and said, "Hai-hai, Bun-chan!"

Sakuno giggled, "Mou, Miyu-chan, Bunta-senpai, you two always have this conversation at least once each time we meet."

Miyu grinned at her while Bunta looked at Sakuno in defeat. He said, "Yeah, well, anyway, let's go."

Then he brightened and said, "Let me give you a piggy-back ride today, Sakuno-chan!" With that, he swept Sakuno onto his back so quickly that she gasped and dropped her crutch right onto Bunta's foot.