39

While Niou was walking back with the tagalongs after him, he saw Fuji Yuta come up from the sea.

Yuta had gone off, when no one noticed, to swim. He had not felt really that comfortable with the group of people back there.

He had always known that Mizuki was a bit over the top sometimes but he did not expect it to get worse when he was together with someone who was also like that. Yanagi and Mizuki together just gave him the shudders.

He did not have anything to say to the other third years as well. Yukimura reminded him a little bit of his own brother and he knew very well that with this type of people, the best course, for him at least, would be to stay away.

He saw Tachibana, Ibu and Kamio often now that they were in the same school.

Tachibana was talking to the Rikkai people and he did not want to listen to Ibu's mutterings or Kamio's excited 'An-chan's so cute'.

He also thought that Kirihara to be a pretty dangerous guy to be around. He seemed to be too unpredictable and Yuta preferred steady people which none of them seemed to be.

Well, Yagyuu seemed to be steady and Jackal was as well.

However, Yagyuu was really into his novel from what he could see and Jackal had his hands full with his own team-mates.

He did not want to hang out with the girls because it seemed sissy, though if Sengoku had heard that, he would be subjected to a lecture on the benefits of female company to be sure.

Niou was also another dangerous person to be around. Perhaps it was from having Fuji Syusuke for a brother but his instincts were usually pretty good when it came to telling him who's safe to be around and who's not. As in whether he would be made fun with or not by that person.

He hated being made fun of but being made fun with was even worse and that was from experience talking.

He did not even think of talking to Sanada. Sanada just plain intimidated him and so he had taken off when no one noticed to swim in the sea.

Perhaps it was just as well that he had because it had been rather noisy and rowdy back where everyone was.

He was feeling happily tired from his exercise when he looked up and saw Niou with two strangers tagging after a polite young man, Yuta went up to greet Niou.

He called out, "Niou-san!" Niou called back, "Yo!"

He stopped and waited for Yuta to catch up with them. Yuta reached them and looked behind Niou, "They are…?"

Niou said, "Oh, them… they've decided to follow me because they have nothing better to do."

Yuta looked taken aback by this strange answer. He said, "Ah, I see." He thought that he had better introduce himself, being a polite person, "Ah, my name's Fuji Yuta, yoroshiku."

Auel ignored him but Mayu stopped eating her ice-cream to smile brightly at Yuta, "Hai! Mayu Asuka desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Yuta-niichan!"

Yuta was again taken aback by her friendly attitude. She sure did not waste anytime with pleasantries.

Mayu was very happy when Yuta did not stop her from calling him 'Yuta-niichan'. She decided that he was a nice fellow and she would tell Sting all about it when she got back.