"One-hundred?" A voice whispers from behind me. "You won't live nearly long enough,"

My vision is blurred through my tears and seconds later Isaac bursts his way into the kitchen. His eyes are wide and as soon as they lay on Lenna, a strangled cry comes from him. As I look to him, I see Artemis smiling with a long and sharp blade in her hand. Her fingers are running down the blade of it, Lenna's blood all over her hands the the knife. Issac is screaming, and Lenna tries to speak but more blood comes out of her mouth. My whole body is trembling as I tenderly hand Lenna over to Issac and I stand to face Artemis. His eyes are wild as he nods and then looks back down to Lenna. I grab another knife off my counter and hold it up to her, trembling. My entire body was covered in Lenna's blood, which was still warm. I can hear Issac mumbling "You're going to be okay," over and over to Lenna.

"I'm going to kill you!" I scream with tears down my face to Artemis.

"No you aren't," Artemis tells me with a mocking solemn look. "And I know what you have done. You shouldn't have done that Adira, and now you will suffer!" I don't wait for her to finish her sentence as I bring the knife forward, aiming to plunge her with it. I run forward and like magic, she avoids my efforts and is on the opposite side of the room where I once was.

My eyes quickly glance to the Lenna and Issac on the floor —Lenna's blood masking every surface of my small kitchen. Issac is frantically attempting to close her wound and before I know it, Artemis rapidly makes her way over to Issac, hovering over his body. He lays on the floor covering Lenna's body, and in a matter of seconds, Artemis plunged the knife into his back.

"No!" I scream and run over. Artemis vanished into thin air, and leaves me with my two best friends. Issac screams in agony, letting go of Lenna's body but still holding onto her hand. I reach for them and look at Lenna, pulling her face into my hands. Her eyes are open, yet completely void of any life.

She was dead.

The blood had pooled out of her stomach and some still out of her mouth, I turned from the sight and vomited on the floor. Heaving, I crawl over to Issac who lays screaming with his own blood oozing out of his back wounds.

"Wolfsbane! It's Wolfsbane!" He screams. "The blade was laced —It's poisonous,"

I leave the blade inside his back, hoping my decision is best so he will not bleed out. "Issac don't move," I sob as he wiggles and continues to screams in pain. I feel foreign arms begin to pull me up and I grab onto Isaacs hand —not letting go. The hands around me felt unfamiliar, and I swirl my head around to see who it is.

Pack members.

Isaac must have pack mind-linked them, or they may have even heard our screams from inside my apartment. Myersdale was crawling with wolves and a few were now in my apartment, surrounding the few of us. I'm hyperventilating as the situation is overwhelming me greatly, and I look to the wolves in panic. My dead best friend lays on the floor and Isaac as well, who now has passed out.

"I don't think he's breathing," one of the wolves lowly gasp, although I still hear it. However, those few words were the last I could hear before my eyes roll to the back of my head and I faint into darkness.

~

"Adira? Baby?" I hear faintly, my mind all groggy. "Can you hear me?" They ask. I groan in response, and tiredly peel open my eyes. I'm met with a bright light which makes me automatically tense and squeeze my eyes shut briefly once more.

"What the f—" I begin to say before my memories come flooding back. I gasp loudly and clutch my chest as I remember the pain of watching Lenna die, and Isaac also laying on the ground. Frantically, my eyes look up to those of Klayton's and he immediately knows what I'm saying without me having to communicate it through words.