Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...29

I gulped. "Look Jonathon, you---you really don't want to do this. It's not going to fix anything. I promise you that." I began to try and save my ass, since Logan was nowhere to be seen. "Just let me go and I won't say anything."

He let out a loud, mocking laugh. "You still don't get it, do you gorgeous?" He questioned, and I stared at him intently. "Your little boyfriend Logan....he messed with the wrong guy. When he killed...my best friend, that was the stupidest thing he could have done. And sweetheart I'm awfully sorry that you're caught in the middle, but payback's a bitch." He stated, as his grip tightened around my arm.

"Please get off me! Let me go!" I screamed, and he let out another chilling laugh. I felt his nails dig into my skin, as I let out a whimper. "Please...I never hurt you....and it's----it's your fault that Logan did that!" I exclaimed, and he jerked me towards him, so his deep, dark eyes were staring into mine harshly.

"How do you figure that, sweetheart?" He questioned through gritted teeth. "Why would this be my fault?" As he said this, he squeezed my arm slightly. I winced.

Now here's the dilemma I'm currently facing. Do I A: Beg for mercy, and pray to god that Jonathon's feeling forgiving. Which I highly doubt. Or do I B: Push his buttons, piss him off, and go down kicking and screaming?

Well, I was never one to raise my white flag up in surrender.

"You guys were big enough cowards, and left him there when those hunters struck." I began, and his eyes flashed crimson. I gulped, but continued to speak. "That's right, you were a coward! You ditched Logan when he needed you guys. And karma came right back and bit you in the ass. And I say good riddance. You got what was coming to you, and I don't feel sorry for you. And you know what else? Logan's going to come here, and kick your ass!" I spat, and that's when Jonathon lost it.

He jerked me up, then threw me across the air, causing me to slam into the ground. I let out a groan, as I tried to move. Before I could even get up, Jonathon was on top of me, his eyes black now. "Bitch..." He muttered, as he reeled his hand back, and slapped me in the face.

I let out a cry, as I felt blood trickle down my lip. He leaned down, sniffing me. "Delicious." He breathed. "So intoxicating."

I struggled against him, and tried to squirm away. "Get the hell off me!" I ordered, as I tried to reel my knee up and hit him in the gut. He pinned me down, as he groped my thighs. I let out another scream, which only further pissed him off.

Jonathon dug his nails into me, as he covered my mouth with his hand.

"I'd shut up now, if you value your life." He growled, and I had it. I brought my leg up, and slammed it into his back. He let out a groan, and I threw my fist up, punching him square in the nose.

He clutched it, and I rammed my knee into his crotch. He moaned, as I shoved him off me and got up. I took off running into the pitch black woods. Thank god Logan taught me some fighting moves.

"Get back here!" I could hear Jonathon's angry voice yell. I ran quicker, needing desperately to find a place to hide. My heart was pounding madly, and I thought it was going to explode out of my chest. I glanced around, and spotted a tree I could climb.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed, as I grasped a branch, pulling myself up into it.

Please don't see me, or find me. I repeated in my head.

I heard his voice, and I immediately tried to quiet my breathing. "Come out come out wherever you are." He called, and I gulped. Oh god please don't find me! I have no idea what the hell he'd do to me!