Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /8/

I shuffled in my sleeping bag, trying to get comfortable. It was not working out for me. I couldn't get that stupid "soul mates" thing out of my head. After we figured out the sleeping arrangements, we all went to bed. I could tell me wanting to room with Logan bothered Wes.

Pff, good. I hope you don't get any sleep.

"Just get comfortable already." I heard Logan murmur, and I stopped moving. Uh. I hate this. I just want to go home. I wiggled around a little more, and then I heard Logan sigh. "Dammit can you just relax?!" He questioned, and I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"No, I can't! God, this ground is not very comfortable! And excuse me if I have a few things on my mind! First, you say I'm one of your guys' soul mates. And I'm still dealing with the fact you're vampires! So yeah, let me just lay back and relax! God you're a dumbass!" I snapped at him, as I turned over in my sleeping bag.

God. You don't need to be such a bitch.

My jaw-dropped. "What the hell Logan?! I am not being a bitch! Excuse me for getting a little irritated! I have a lot on my plate!" I snapped at him, and he sat up in his sleeping bag, looking confused.

"What? I didn't say anything. I didn't call you a bitch. Er, out loud anyway." He told me, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"But I---and you just said---but you acted like you didn't---ah forget it! It doesn't matter! I must just be hearing things!" I exclaimed, and I sighed as I got up out of my sleeping bag. "I'm not tired. Going outside." I told him, as I unzipped the tent and stepped out.

"Just be careful Gracie...they're a lot of snakes around here. Don't wander off to far." He stated with a yawn, and I scoffed at him.

I popped my head back in the tent. "I'm a big girl Logan, I think I can handle standing outside. Gosh." I replied, as I rolled my eyes at him. I walked towards the lake, and stared at it. It looked so beautiful with the moon reflecting on it. All the stars were out to, and I gazed up at them. "Man, this is so beautiful." I murmured, as I sighed in awe.

I spotted a little meadow to the side, and I headed towards it. There was a little bit of tall grass, so I moved through it, the blades ticking my legs. I stopped walking for a second, when I thought I heard a noise. I listened, and when I was about to move, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg.

I let out a cry, as I immediately put my hand over the sting. I could feel a liquid on it, and I knew it was blood. "Shit. What the hell was that?" I questioned, and when I took a step, I tripped and fell forward.

"Dammit! What did that?!" I asked myself, and then I felt another surge of pain shoot through my leg. I let out a gasp, as I tried to get back up. "Ah!" I cried, and then my leg felt like it was burning. "Logan!" I called, praying that he could hear me. I tried standing up yet again, but my whole body felt like it was shutting down. Nothing would work.

"Logan!" I repeated more weak, and tears stung the corners of my eyes.

I heard footsteps, and then a loud voice. "Gracie?! What the hell are you doing down on the ground?!!" I heard Logan ask me, and I let out an annoyed groan at him.

"Because I like the fucking view!" I replied sarcastically, pain in my voice. "Something bit me, and I can't move!" I exclaimed, and in the blink of an eye Logan was kneeling in front of me.

"Snake bite." He murmured, as he ran his fingers over the wound. Without any hesitation, he pulled me into his arms, bridal style, and quickly moved towards the lake. "I need to suck the venom out." He told me, as he slowly set me down.

"What?!" I exclaimed loudly, as I began to feel light-headed. "Suck the venom out?! You can die if you do that!" I told him, and he let out a laugh. "That's disgusting!"