Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /12/

"Okay guys, calm down! We can fix this before he gets home. I mean, its not that noticeable, right?" I questioned, panic rising in my voice.

Okay, let me explain.

Peyton and Leon thought it would be fun to play tackle football in the house, and I admit, so did I. So it was me and Kale, against them. But the problem was, the only football we had was Logan's. And it was something pretty treasured. I don't know, it was some antique or something.

Well, the dumbasses were playing so rough, that they smashed the freaking ball in half! It was flattened, and I'm trying not to piss my pants, because I know Logan will be back soon.

"Not noticeable? Logan is going to kick all of our asses when he finds his prized football smushed in half!" Peyton cried hysterically. I had to stifle a giggle, he sounded just like a little girl.

We heard a car door shut, and all of our eyes went big. "SHIT! Every man for himself!" Peyton exclaimed, as he chucked the ball towards Kale and darted up the stairs. Kale looked freaked, so he threw it at Leon.

"Sorry man! I can't risk the wrath of Logan! Been there, done that!" Kale said quickly, as he darted up the stairs after Peyton. "RUN!" He yelled.

"Sorry Gracie, gotta look out for number 1!" Leon exclaimed, as he chucked the ball at me. "Logan won't beat up a girl! Use your womanly charms!" In the blink of an eye, he was gone too, and before I could do anything, the front door opened, revealing Logan.

I slowly slipped the football behind me, praying to god he didn't notice. I whistled, trying not to look too suspicious.

He walked in, and noticing the condition the house was in, immediately turned his attention to me. "Red?" He said, his tone questioning. "What's going on in here? What the hell---this place looks like a tornado passed through! What happened?" He asked, and I just tried to smile innocently.

"Um....we were just....playing." I answered, but then realized that came out nasty. "Er, wait....we played.... tag?" I said, wondering if he would buy it. He let out a laugh, then his eyes dropped to my arms. I noticed he was staring, so I smiled.

"Well, I'd better go get the guys! They need to clean up with me!" I stated quickly, as I began to back up slowly. Logan took a step forward.

"Hold on a second, what's behind your back?" He questioned, as he took another step towards me. I moved back quickly. "Is that something that belongs to me?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow up. I shook my head back and forth.

"You? No! Of course not! What would make you think that?!" I asked nervously, and that's when my back hit the wall. Oh crap! Logan was right in front of me!

I looked around nervously, and he just had a smirk on his face. "Logan...I swear I didn't do it! They left me here to take the rat! It wasn't me!" I said quickly, and he looked confused slightly.

"What's behind your back red?" He asked, as he pushed his chest against me, trying to get the football. I tried to hold onto it, but Logan being a vampire in all, wasn't really happening. He pulled it away from me, and I watched as his eyes flashed a dangerous red color.

"What the hell?!!! You guys ruined my fucking football! I'm going to kill you!" He hissed, and I took this as my cue to run. I darted up the stairs, well aware that Logan was right behind me.

I ran into Peyton's bedroom, and I heard Logan yelling after me. "Save yourself!" I yelled, as I jumped onto Peyton's bed, snatching a pillow for protection. All three of them were hiding out in here!

They looked freaked when they saw Logan, and I thought they were going to crap themselves.

"You little bastards are so dead!" Logan yelled angrily, as he kicked the door open. I swear, all three of them screamed like little girls when he did this. They jumped behind me, Peyton holding me out in front.