Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /17/

"Come on Gracie, we're going to be late!" I heard Wes exclaim. I groaned out loud. "My dad hates it when we're not on time!" He added, and I rolled my eyes as I slipped on my heels.

"Alright, alright! I'm ready! Jeez Wes, I'm done!" I exclaimed, as I swung my bedroom door open. He stared at me strangely, and I raised an eyebrow. I looked down at my clothes, which now consisted of a flowy black summer dress and a long pearl necklace. I looked back up at him, and he snapped out of it, looking away. "Uh, let's go." I said, as I cleared my throat.

AWKWARD. He had on a white button down t-shirt and slacks. He looked REALLY cute.

We headed down the stairs, my heels clicking behind me. Man I hate heels, but Mike said to dress nice.

Oh, we're going to a dinner party tonight, exciting isn't it? It's a big banquet held by some rich guy. Everyone has to go.....and that includes Jack. Ugh. I've been TRYING to steer clear of him. But that's easier said then done.

We reached the front door, and I saw Peyton with a navy button-down revealing his chest.

Totally Peyton.

I laughed slightly, and he grinned. Mike was dressed up nicely too, and Logan....wow. Logan had on a black-button down too, but it sculpted him perfectly. Oh god, did I just think that? He looks so hot! Wait, stop it Gracie! I shook my head, smiling. "You guys.....look really nice." I told them all, and then I heard footsteps on the stairs, and I turned around to see Jack.

He had a tie slung around his neck, in the process of tying it, and a pair of dark jeans on. I closed my mouth, looking away.

"You all look very nice." He stated, as he fixed his tie. "Especially you Gracie." He added with a smile and a wink. I was surprised he just did and said that, and I immediately felt tension in the room. Jack smiled, glancing at the guys. "Relax....I was simply complimenting her. Jeez, don't be so protective." He added with a chuckle, and Mike did too.

"Alright, no fighting over Gracie. Let's get going." He stated with a smile. "Patrick will be waiting. And you all look very good." He added, as we headed out to the boat. Peyton, Mike, and Wes hopped on and I followed after.

I took a step onto it, but my damn heels made me lose my grip and slip. I immediately felt arms go around my waist, and I looked back to see Jack. I immediately cursed silently.

"Uh....thanks." I said quickly, as I pulled myself back up. I heard someone clear their throat, and saw that it was Logan. He got on after, and seemed irritated by Jack holding me. When we all got on, we started the boat up and headed out towards land.

"Its really nice tonight. You can see all the stars." I murmured, and I felt someone behind me. I looked and saw Logan.

"Are you avoiding me?" He muttered, and I stared down at the water. "Because you've barely even said a word to me. Are you upset about what happened a few nights ago?" He questioned, and I sighed and turned to him. "Because if you are, then red you'd better say so. I don't want to.....pursue something I know will never happen."

"Look Logan, I don't regret it at all. I'm just not sure how to go about this, okay? I mean, I've never really had a serious....anything. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to take that step. We barely know each other. I just don't want things to go to fast, you know?" I said, and he looked away, down at the water.

"Okay.....I don't want to push you red.....but I can't keep hanging on by a string. I need to know soon. I like you shockingly, and I want to see where this takes us." He told me. "Think about it." He said, as he walked away from me. I sighed, and rested my cheek on my hand.