Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 30

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I let out a soft yawn. For a second, I forgot where I was. But then all of last night's memories came flooding back to me, and a smile formed across my lips. I glanced over at Logan's sleeping form, and my smile grew wider.

Laying on my side, with my head rested on my hand, I stared at him lovingly. It's so weird to have someone special in my life. I mean, Logan and I hated each other when we first met. And now....look at us.

I gently brought my fingertip up to his lips, and ran it over them softly. His eyes slowly opened, and he grinned when he saw me. "Well good morning beautiful." He murmured, as he put his arm around me. I snuggled into him, feeling the sheet lying loosely around my bare body.

It was kind of strange waking up like this, but I must admit, I liked it. A lot. I wouldn't mind doing this every morning.

"Good morning back." I said, as I leaned forward and planted a delicate kiss on his lips. For some reason, just kissing him felt ten times better than usual. It felt more powerful and real. I laid my head on his chest, as I ran my fingertips over his hand.

I kind of felt like I belonged in a romance novel, or maybe a movie. Everything felt to perfect. Like I was acting out a scene or something.

"This is really nice." I felt his chest vibrate as he spoke. "Do you feel any different?" He questioned, and I moved my head up so I could look at him. "I mean, I do but that's because---well, I'm a vampire and I basically marked you last night." He stated, and I could hear worry in his voice. He probably thought I regretted last night. I don't. Not in the least bit.

"I know...." I murmured, as I kissed his lips. "I was there, remember?" I said with a laugh. He chuckled lightly, but still looked slightly worried. I let out a sigh. "Will you relax Logan? I don't regret anything from last night. Nothing at all. And everything I said was the truth. I do love you, and I want to be with you forever." He smiled at me, and kissed my forehead. I laid my head back down, enjoying the moment.

"This is as close to perfect as I'll ever get." He muttered softly. I smiled, and nudged into the crook of his neck. "Nothing can ruin this moment for me." He said, and for a second, it seemed like that was true. But then again, I'm just about always wrong, aren't I? There was a loud pounding on the door, which caused me to jump and Logan to groan. "Logan! Get up and get downstairs! Hurry up! And is Gracie in there with you?" It was Mark (NOTE: Mark will now be the guys' father's name.)"Now! Something big has happened!" He beckoned to us.

I stared at Logan, and he as well had a puzzled look on his face. "What's going on? Why does Mark sound so panicked?" I questioned, and Logan shrugged, as he slowly sat up.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out." He said, as he stood up, grabbing his pants. I did too, snatching my dress up from the ground from last night, and pulling my robe over my body. After fixing my hair, and making sure we both looked decent, we headed for the door. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fine." He stated, as he leaned forward and kissed me. He tried to pull away, but I pressed harder, which caused him to laugh. "We have to go downstairs." He murmured.

I sighed, but nodded my head as he opened the door. We headed down to the kitchen, where we found Peyton sitting at the table, and Mark leaning against the counter. "Ugh....good morning." I said, trying to change the mood in the room.

Mark gave me a small smile, and Peyton looked at me, then stared at the ground with a clenched jaw. Great, so I figure they know about Logan and I.