"Don't act all high and mighty when we have literally eaten food all over the hospital, even in the dissection halls in anatomy." She laughed out loud.

"Don't remind me." I shuddered. I wasn't afraid of the human body alive or dead. But the smell which followed it was not pleasant. I'd assure that.

"How about we go out today? Might as well drink our heads off during this holiday."

Oh yes, the one week holiday. I smiled in relief at the thought of waking up at anytime of the day without any calls or nurses screaming at me to go here and there.

"SAURA! Focus. How about clubbing?"

"You know I don't drink." I lifted my eyebrow.

"But you are a good dancer and you might as well waste your time and talent to go out with me, rather than spending it sitting on your arse watching dramas all night." She rolled her eyes.

"No! Not my dramas! DO NOT insult them." I feigned a dramatic expression on my face and pointed my spoon at her.

"You are coming. The end."

"A movie directed by Maren Evans." I laughed. "All right let's go, only if you wash the dishes."

"Dude, I just cleaned the whole freaking house! No fair!" She frowned, her beautiful face sporting a pout.

I leaned forward pinching her cheeks and said, "I don't care, you brought it upon yourself, the moment you set foot in the kitchen to cook." I smirked and ran away.

"I'll get you some day Miss. Roy!" She screamed.

I put my head out of my room to stick my tongue out at her and shut the door.

If we are going clubbing it's going to be a long night. I was excited since it's been so long. I started stretching out my limbs. Ooh the satisfaction of cracking joints. I started exercising, making myself ready for the night.
_____________________

"Are you ready yet?" Mare screamed from her room.

"Almost!" I answered back while putting my earrings on. I didn't do dresses. I wore blue high waisted jeans paired with a white t-shirt that hugged my body. Comfortable. That was how I dressed. My comfort always came first. Fashion, second.

"Where shall I take you mademoiselle?" Mare joked as she stepped into my room. She was wearing a brown dress that fit her body snugly.

"Anywhere you choose, beautiful stranger." I curtsied. She chucked.

"Let's go, the cab's here."

"Oh no! I forgot something." She said searching her purse after the car took off.

"We have our purses. What did you forget?" I brought my eyebrows together.

"Your courage." She snickered.

"Mare for God's sake.....not again." I frowned in disgust at the bad joke.

"You know, it doesn't hurt getting your heart broken a few times. It only hurts the first time."

"Well this is my first time and I am not ready. Please don't start again." I sighed.

"What fun would you have in life if you don't date? Speaking to guys doesn't hurt you know? Just have a conversation. You'll eventually gain the confidence." She pleaded.

"We'll see." I turned my head away, looking out the window.

"I'll have my eyes on you young lady." She pointed her fingers at her eyes and then at me.