Chapter 21/22

A cave of nightmares and demons below. A cave full of fright and doom that torn... the skin of a woman with a heart of gold.

A blurr.

Wait it's some sort of ceiling....no it's too jagged, can't be.

My eyes watered as I did my best to get used to the dark. Dim light flown down from the holes above, the outside fully out of my reach.

I scraped my elbows as I grunted to sit up. The floor was smooth from runaway water that must've washed away... thank god it did, or else I would've dead right now.

I finally stood up and instantly was met up with a deep, sudden head ache which mysteriously washed away. I balanced myself against the cavern wall as I let myself adjust to the surroundings. During that time I discovered a deep gash on my forehead and thigh. But overall, I am alive and still thriving.

I got used to the dark as I swept through my musky memories...

Wait, FEL--

"FELIX", I screamed. My voice echoed down the cavern as I awaited an answer. 

Nothing.

 "BENDY", I screamed, louder than before...

Still nothing.

I called for everyone else but only received one and the same answer only. The silence.

I ripped the back of my shirt to tie around my forehead and thigh very tightly. I then un-seathed my largest dagger and checked my wings for any damages. Nothing...good.

My eyes shifted along the walls to only find a hollow pathway with knee high water slinking through it. I released a deep breath and plunged both of my legs in. The water was cold but smooth with a gravel base so I was completely fine with making my way through the water. 

Plus, its cleaning my wound.

I kept waddling like that for over two hours before falling into the water from a huge shake of the walls. 

What was that?

I instantly scrambled upward and help up my dagger. I kept turning towards the smallest drop of the water before beginning to feel satifyied with my saftey. 

So I kept on going for an another hour or so.

I almost slipped from the sudden hole below where the water poured downward as a waterfall. The sound of the rushing water echoed far below so I assumed that there is a huge opening.

Just before I could walk around the waterfall to go peep down another shake came my way causing me to fall against the wall and into the cold water again.

This time I stayed low as I peered down below. 

"MUGMAN HELP!", a voice screamed in horror down below. Mugman and someone else is here! I almost yelped in joy but instantly remembered the danger below.

I peered down again to see what I could do to help. The cavern below was full of rocks and waterfalls streaming down from various rocks. My waterfall fell slowly above the middle grounds.

I frantically looked around again for my friends. No, they woul be hiding from this...danger.

I began inspecting the various rocks before seeing them hiding in a small crack in the cavern wall. Their eyes staring in horror at something below me.

I hitched a breath as I nervously glanced father down. A spider I would call it...but a million times bigger than the size of the hole I am in. 

I can take it...but I need to get my friends out for their own saftey.

I peered at the ceiling on my level, dark vines creeped down with long strands....perfect...

While I bit down on my dagger I rapped my palms in more cloth, the vines could be full of all sorts of things so I should be ready.

I slowly stood from the water and postioned myself of the bay where the waterfall crept downwards. 

My tail flicked from the cold but I kept my concentration on a single vine. Before anything could happen I leapt with full force and grabbed onto the string of hope.

The spider screeched below me as it noticed and started to swing its jagged legs at me. I heard a pair of happy gasps from Mugman and (seems to be) Boris.

I found them and signaled them to run. They didn't. So, I signaled them once more before they finally ran off behind a rock.

I looked down at the spider. 

What an ugly piece of shit and why the hell if it so big?!?!?

I stretched out my wet wings, I can't fly with them since they are wet but I can try gliding...and so...

I did.

Chapter 22

I landed between Boris and Mugman behind a huge rock. 

"OMG", Boris squealed but I covered his mouth.

"Shh, try to whisper, I made the spider lose us but you never know what else roams in this cavern...", I murmured to both of them. They quickly nodded.

I noticed the gash on Boris and instantly questioned him. "I am alright, the spider took a swing at me and I barely managed to doge it. But its alright, Mugman kept us safe till you came and saved the day!", Boris muttered quietly to me with a smile.

I smiled back to both of them and brought them into a huge hug. "You will be safe, I promise. Now lets go and find the others", I whispered to them before pointing towards a small hole in the wall and told them to follow.

They nodded in agreement and slowly followed me upward. 

The hole was tight but smooth from runaway water, so all scratches were small. During the way they both filled me in on everything that has happened with them. I nodded along the way before halting at an opening.

"Shhh, we came to something.", I peered through the opening and gasped. Another large spider was swinging around viscously but somehow soundlessly. Am I deaf? No way. 

"He is fighting Mr. Felix!!!!", Boris whispered yelled to me. 

I frantically gave instructions to both of them to stay inside the hole and not to come out till told so. 

They habitually agreed and saw that I was preparing my dagger.

"(Y/N)! Please don't go, you will die!", Mugman whispered to me, before I can exclaim a hug bang came from the battle ground.

I gasped as I saw Bendy on the ground with Cuphead. They look like they have fallen. I scrambled out of the hole and sprinted as fast as I could to them.

The spider seemed a bit too busy with my brother but I still kept my guard up.

"(Y/N)! I- Omg- are-no-ARE YOU Y---", Bendy said as he pushed himself upward to hold me. 

"Bendy, please take Cuphead somewhere safe. I need to help my brother."

"No_--don't!", he muttered to me in worry. His hot breath trickled down my neck...

"Bendy, here, take my violin and keep it safe. I promise I will be ok.", I rushed before shoving my violin in his hands and pushing him and Cuphead behind a rock.

Before he could stop me again I sprinted with full speed up a tall boulder and---