Chapter 13

The girl, busy buckling her violin in place, had questions to be answered from a young man.

¨Wait, h-how did you do that?¨, Cuphead exclaimed. I smirked and turned on my heels to face him. ¨Well, I a mirager! I can create anything out of thin air by using my voice or playing this violin! But it comes with a cost...¨. He stared at me in awe but Bendy jumped in in front of me. clear excitement in his eyes. ¨Does that mean you can make the machine pieces yourself!?!?!¨, I stared at him for a moment and sadness poured over me like a bucket of ice water, ¨Sorry, but no...I can not...¨, I whimpered. 

Bendy shook his head and smiled softly, ¨Nah, I didn't expect you to.¨ I smiled back at him and started to walk after Boris. 

We were walking till late at night, but for some reason, we didn't stop walking. ¨There is a town coming up, we will stay there a night or two...¨, Boris exclaimed to us. 

The girl's power was draining her to sleep. Will she keep up till the town?

I had enough, my eyes started to drop and get heavy. Once we climbed off a huge rock I didn't notice a rock at my feet and I fell over. I braced my self for a fall but it never came, instead, there were a pair of strong arms holding me by my waist. I was then lifted swiftly off the ground. 

I looked up to see Cuphead staring right back. His crimson eyes glinted as I smiled, "Thanks Cuppy...", I whispered to him and like that I fell right into a deep sleep. 

Cuphead's P.O.V

We were climbing over a huge rock, up ahead of me I saw (Y/N) slumping a bit. Is she ok? I rushed over to her, catching her just in time. I lifted her into my arms and looked deeply at her. "Thanks, Cuppy...", she whispered to me. I blushed like crazy at the nickname.

 WHAT THE F*CK? WHO IS CUPPY? ME?!?

Before I can reply her head dropped backward, I quickly position her again. She was in a deep sleep. "Hey! No fair! I could have caught her too!", Bendy's voice below called out. I smirked at him, "No way! I bet you wouldn't even be able to hold her!", I called back.

I caught up to the rest and placed (Y/N) onto my back. "Hey, Felix! Why is she so tired?" I asked. "She used her mirage magic, didn't she? It comes with a cost... the more she uses the longer she sleeps at night!"

I chuckled and pushed (Y/N) up a bit more so she wouldn't fall off. Soon we arrived in town. It was a huge one! SO many lights and cars to look at! We stopped by a food store to get something to eat, we took (Y/N)'s food to go of course.

We walked around a bit until we found a suitable Motel for us. When we arrived there I handed Felix his sister. She looks cute when she sleeps, right when I handed her over Bendy was there to argue. Guess he got jealous, heh he looks so funny when he is mad.

Right on, we all went to bed, it has been a long day and all but I can't resist a cigarette...