Chapter 12

(Y/N) P.O.V

The girl sat still on the ground, her face dusted red as the boy stared at her confused and chuckling.

I felt someone trying to help me up, I gladly excepted and I was on my feet again. My face still stayed in heat from embarrassment of being soaking wet AND jumping at the voice of a certain person. 

I groaned and swiftly walked over to the campfire to get as far away from Bendy as possible. He looks hot though-...WHAT! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING! I shook my head rapidly to get the thought out, I grabbed one of the grilled fish and started to munch on it, deep in thoughts. 

Later I heard everyone packing up their tents and belongings, I was already packed so I just help my brother out. After a few minutes, we were already walking through the tall trees once more. 

We were following the mountains but instead of climbing them we decided to walk on the outline of them. That is pretty smart, I bet my brother came up with that. The sound of the moist soil soon disappeared under our feet and it started to get rocky and sharp. So we had to watch our step even more, Boris had a hard time with that because he kept looking at his map so I volunteered to carry him while flying over the rocks so he doesn't need to look down as much and give us directions. 

"(Y/N) you know you don't have to...", Boris said as I drifted over the rocks while holding him around the waist. I am pretty strong, "Nah, I don't want you to hurt yourself!" I giggled a little and flew a bit higher to pass a sharper rock below. He smiled and shrugged, and so we continued like that for about 2 hours until I started to get tired. "Hey, Boris is it ok if I let you down for a second I really need a break. Boris then showed guilt on his face, "Nonono, Boris I am ok I can still carry you!", I nervously exclaimed. "But (Y/N) I don't want you to tire yourself out!" I signed and set him down on a nearby rock, I then lifted my arms behind my head to rest as we walked. That's when I felt someone strum my violin behind my back, I turned around to find Bendy looking right back at me. He blushed, "I-i didn't mean to-", he stammered. I laughed and shook my head, "No no, you could have said so if you were that curious", I unbuckled my violin from my back and tapped its edges, thinking of what to play. I then positioned it on my neck and gave a dramatic swing of my bow before playing.

Please do imagine yourself playing the violin! Imagine how you play as you walk with your team! 

As I played my violin I could see everyone watching me in awe, especially Bendy's eyes...

I decided to play a bit and turned towards him for a red glass rose to sprout from the ground and crawl up and up to Bendy's nose. He was about to pick it from its fragile stem but I snapped my fingers and it shattered into millions of glass pieces which submerged into the soil. I ended the song and boobed his nose. "Boop!", I smirked at Bendy's red face and started to laugh.

Cells in the eye send nerve impulses to the brain that cause the pupil to constrict. That's how a mirage works.

"Don't worry, it was just a mirage...I have this source of magic.", I snickered as I continued walking alongside Boris. "Heh, intersting...", I heard Cuphead murmmer.