Chapter 15

After the delicious croissants, we headed out of the cafe along the big cities streets once again. We agreed that we should relax for this day and leave for Bulk mountains the next morning. My brother wanted to stay at the motel and sleep to gather energy, Boris wants to play go fish with Mugman, Cuphead wants to...who knows what he wants, and Bendy...he wants to take me to a bar.

I agreed, cause like who doesn't like beer! 

"(Y/N)? You ready!", Bendy calls out from behind the door. "Yea! I will be right there!", I called out. I glanced once more in the mirror, I let my wavy hair down and secured it with a black headband on the top, I was wearing a formal skirt and shirt with a brown belt around my waist with white leggings. I slipped my boots on and a long red jacket.

(This outfit and picture were created by Scarlett Knight, not me! GO check out her art! She has some very good outfits

(This outfit and picture were created by Scarlett Knight, not me! GO check out her art! She has some very good outfits.)

I headed toward the door to find Bendy. Gosh, he looks super handsome in that suit. 

He looked at me and smirked, "Would you grab my arm, so I can tell Boris I've been touched by an angel?"

I blushed and giggled, "Don't say that Bends, I am a devil!", I said while walking out through the door he was holding open for me. "But I don't mind grabbing your arm, but Boris told me you don't like to be touched..."

"Oh, he did! Well, I don't mind being touched by the devil herself!", I smiled and wrapped my tail around his wrist. He looked at me confused but I just giggled and continued to walk next to him towards the closest bar. 

I then suddenly feel something smooth and warm wrap around my waist. I looked down to find Bendy's tail. I looked over at him but he was just smirking at me.

The streets were filled with people. But less than last time...

I suddenly feel a warm neon light shine above me, although I knew that we are going to the nearby bar I didn't know that it would be that "nearby".

I smiled as Bendy pulled me in. The bar was a cozy place, it was small but very clean and modern looking.

I sat down on the stool with Bendy and asked the bartender for the alcohol menu. After a few minutes, he came back with the menus.

I didn't even have to look at the menu, I already knew that I wanted a beer.

"Ok!, Sir, I will love to have some of that fresh beer of yours! In the largest glass, you own!", I smiled widely as the bartender stared at me in shock. "Aren't you-I-sorry- I mean that I will get that right away!"

I rolled my eyes as the shocked and nervous bartender scuttered away with our orders. I didn't get a chance to hear what Bendy has ordered. I glanced over at him to find him staring at a group of girls in tight dresses and loopy earrings. A whistle escaped his lips as I realized he has forgotten I was even there.

I felt a shooting pain around my heart. I shook my head and looked away, it wasn't like we were on a date or anything...he is allowed to flirt with other girls. 

My beer arrived along with Bendy's drink. I instantly grabbed it and chugged it all the way down. Once I placed the glass down now empty I left the cash and got up ready to leave. 

I couldn't take it here anymore...

Bendy was already making a move on the girls far away from me. I sighed and headed for the door. Once I opened it to let a loud...

CA-CHING!

The bartender said a quiet goodbye and a good evening towards me. 

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as my cloak flutters up towards the soft wind that busted in through the open door.

I felt fresh warm tears run down my cheeks as I focused on getting out of this place. I just wanted to go home to my brother. I could feel Bendy's eyes glance towards the sound and his eyes widen. 

How could he forget I was here...

The slow-motion stopped and the door closed leaving Bendy there in shock. 

He messed up. 

I didn't even care anymore...

I walked down the streets under the moonlight as I could feel Bendy running after me. "(Y/N!) I am so sorry, please!", Bendy called out from behind me. I ignored him but stopped and turned to face him.

His face was a very hard one to get...it showed a bit of anger but most of all...guilt? I wiped my tears a bit and smiled at him. 

"What are you saying sorry for? You didn't do anything! I just felt a bit light headed a decided to head home...sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you were busy with those beautiful ladies."

He stared at me in shock, he didn't know you were this good at covering things. But somehow he knew I was lying. His eyes whisked across my face, as if wiping the tears.

I suddenly felt two strong hands pull me and something warm and sweet, place along my lips. 

He was kissing me...

I was in so much shock that I didn't get a chance to kiss him back.

Bendy pulled away and looked you in the eyes clearly seeing the shock and the huge deep red blush covering my face.

"S-s-orry! I didn't...I mean! Um, I", Bendy suddenly studdered. " I stared at him blankly and laughed. He then looked at me...

Right before he could respond I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, just a quick one nothing more. 

His face covered in thick blush as he lightly touched the area where I kissed him. "Does this mean...you like me...back???", he asked slightly embarrassed.  

I looked at him and chuckled before rubbing the back of my neck and looking away from him. "I liked you from the day I bumped into you in the hallway".

"Same..."

The young boy once more looked deep into the girls eyes before closing her into a hug. He knew he wouldn't do something so terrible to her again.