Chapter 8

(Y/N) P.O.V

I heard a huge creak from my right causing me to jump and mess up on the strings. I swiftly opened my eyes to find I certain someone leaning against the railing. It was so dark but the moonlight was bright enough to light everything up...

 "Bendy? Is that you?" I asked the person, "Yea... it's me...", he answered. I stayed silent for a few minutes until I finally leaned down and placed my violin against the railing of the balcony. I then jumped off the stool and onto the stone flooring. When I was close enough the moonlight finally gave in and lit everything up, I then questioned him, "Sorry, was I loud? Did I wake you up?". 

Bendy just simply leaned back and relaxed his shoulders. "Nah...I couldn't sleep anyway..." he said, he then placed his right hand onto the railing and leaned close to my face, his warm breath brushing against my skin. I shuddered and managed to stutter out two words, "W-what are y-ou doing???", he cut me off with a simple sentence, "Did it hurt?" he asked, now I was confused... 

"W-what?", I asked. I backed up a bit from him but he grabbed my wrist, "I meant did it hurt when you fell from heaven?", he said. Ooooohhhhh... wow he is just like the rest of them.... always flirting...I cracked up and grabbed his hand and pulled it off my wrist, "No... but I did scratch my knee when I crawled out of hell..." I said. I let go of his hand letting it fall down to his side, his smirk grew, "Heh, that's weird I did too." 

I knew that I had to get out of there, I felt my face heating up a lot...SH*T he is going to notice. I let out a slow yawn and rubbed my eyes. I then let out my excuse, "Bendy I am sorry I think I need to go to bed... maybe you too". His lips formed into a small frown but he kept his eyes on me, "Yea, your right... sorry I----" I cut him off, "With what? You did nothing wrong...", he was about to say something but I quickly said, "Goodnight!" and left the balcony with my violin; shutting the door quietly behind me. A long sigh escaped my lips as I placed my violin onto the night table and fell into bed. Tomorrow is going to be a very...very...vvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyy long day...