Chapter 18

"(Y/N)...did you make that song for me?", Mugman's eyes quivered as I grinned at him. "Well really...anytime I meet a new friend...I make a song for them....just for memories...", I said while helping him up.

"Soooo, you made a song for everyone here?", I scoffed in embarrassment and cocked my brow.

"Almost everyone, there is one person I couldn't capture as easily", I looked up at Mugman to only find him in confusion. I laughed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Let me try to explain...I think everyone has their own melody's...all of them are very different, whenever I look at this person I find so many tunes in him...I-i can't even.... count them! S-so, that's why I still haven't written a song for him yet..."

I looked down and focused on my boots, I suddenly feel a gloved hand rub my back. I looked up to see Mugman beaming at me. 

"There is nothing to be ashamed of! You just like him...I think...", he said while patting me once more. I chuckled, "Ok ok...let's go back to the other's, you should probably apologize to your brother, but I think Cuppy should too." Mugman grinned at me with confidence and marched back to the others but I stayed behind. 

I could hear Mugman chatting with everyone but I shuffled the opposite direction. My eyes peered down at the ravine. 

Deep thought's swarmed once more in my head, that was, until I heard a crack behind me. I quickly turned around to find Bendy leaning against the tree... the shade from it caused his eyes to see like their glowing...

"Why aren't you with the rest?", he asked looking straight at me. I looked down at the ground as the wind from the ravine blew bits of my hair away from my face. He was only 7 feet away from me... "Well?", he asked me again.

"Eesh, you don't have to be this nosy...I just wanted to take a small flight.",  I mumbled to him.

He stuffled a cough before looking downwards at the ravine. "Isn't it dangerous--", "Nah.... I need practice either way, wanna join me?"

He pointed to his back with his thumb, "I have no wings.", "That's why you have me dumbass!", I giggled before bendy back to look at the sky.

"Not going to happen---", "Fine, see ya then!", I blurted out before falling backwards into the ravine.

I could hear Bendy's curse drift away as I fell deeper and deeper.

The girl felt no fear in these type of things as she spread her enormous wings and glided throughout the crack. The demons eyes not too far from her...