Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

I was almost done with my shift....almost.....just a b-bit more. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I froze. I had been caught....sh*t! I slowly turned my head to see the same old man. His face was blazing red, and his old hands where in fists as his scowl stretched across his face. He opened his mouth and I almost knew what was coming...

 "(Y/N)!!!!!! ARE YOU REALLY USING MAGIC FOR WORK? YOU LAZY A**HO*LE, THAT IS IT I CAN"T TAKE YOU ANYMORE! GET OUT!" he pointed towards the door down below. Nonononononononononnononononon NO, I started to cry, 

"Sir please.."I stuttered, "HELL NO, OUT!" he yelled at my face. I got up from embarrasment and ran to my room. Packing what little I had... I heard the old man yell again, "YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT", his voice bellowed form the doorway. I grabbed my leather satchel and was about to leave until he spoke again. 

"aaannnnddd I need your working clothes too" he said before closing the door to let me change. So I quickly changed into my clothes and hung my warm cloak over my wings. I then let out a deep sign and look around for anything missing, nothing.....I frowned in disappointment as I slowly walked out of the room an into the public. A glass a beer won't hurt....I just feel like getting drunk again...

and so I started walking to my favorite restaurant...

Bendy's P.O.V 

I was looking at Mr. Felix, he seemed like he was listening to a fly speaking. "M-Mr. Felix?" I asked again. That when suddenly Felix burst out crying. "I-i lost her.." he stuttered. A girl? Nice...

"Who?" Boris asked before I could. Felix wiped his tears and stood up. "I have a sister..." he said looking down. "YOU HAVE A SISTER!" Everyone yelled in a random order causing people around us start staring. Cuphead seemed to notice it because he instantly said: "Let's talk about this in a restaurant because I am STILL hungry!" 

Everyone quickly agreed and instantly made their  way to a restaurant across the street. 

DONG DOOOONNNNGGGG, The door practically screamed as we entered. A waitress came over and asked us to sit down in a booth; but Felix and I decided to sit at the bar while the others sat at the tables to eat. I hopped onto the bar chair and allowed Felix to stormily sit next to me.  

My eyes whiffed around to see that two seat down to my right there was a cloaked horned person...the person seems to be pretty curvy so she must be a girl... she was currently drinking beer. I noticed that to the left of Felix sat a couple of bunny ladies with tropical headwear's.  I was so distracted with the colors of the hats that I didn't notice the girl to my right stabt onto the foot rest of the bar and raise her hand to get the bartenders attention...

"Excuse me, can I have another beer, please," said the girl. That's when Felix did it again. His eyes started fixating on her as if she was the heart of the earth. He looked at her up and down and started to tear up a bit. That's when it hit it, she was his lost sister! 

"Aren't you gonna go a say hi to her?" I asked Felix as a smile played on my face. He nodded..... and made his way to the unknown girl.

Damn she looks fine...