Chapter 3

Felix's P.O.V

I can not believe it! It's her! She looks so old now, gosh what am I thinking...

"(Y/N) is that you? "I asked, still very cautious incase she wasn't her. The girl lightly turned her head towards me. For a brief moment I thought she was someone else with her shockingly  beautiful features, but, her eyes always where the one and only...they always looked like millions of fireflies connected with a dark red glow. 

The beauty quivered as the girl's eyes burst into tears. She quickly hopped off her stool and tackled me. I held her ever so tightly  as she hugged me, we were, also, noticeably crying our eyes out. 

"Oh Felix, I missed you so much!" she said. "I missed you too (N/N)" I said softly, she giggled at her old nickname and looked up, her red eyes dimmed in embarrassment as they shot to four different people, I am guessing that my group is behind me....well, I got to introduce her to everyone.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I looked away from my brother....there standing in front of me was a short demon, he looked about my height, he had the most monstrous amber eyes that where almost the color of boiling hot lava... they flickered as I noticed his shabby brown and grey adventure clothes. His lips where curled into the most biggest smirk as he was looking down at me. 

"H-hi?" I stuttered, being suddenly embarrassed for being on the ground shedding all of my tears while clutching my brother. "Hey...." he said. He clicked his tongue and reached down to help me up but a hand wacked him from behind.

"Bendy! No picking up on Felix's sister!", a wolf said as his face turned red from anger.

I then suddenly I felt somebody lifting me, I looked down to find my dear brother lifting me up in the air like a kid! He then yelled "I FOUND HER!!!". Suddenly more males surrounded me, there where only three of them that came over. One was tall guy with blond jelly hair coming out of his head. He had a wild brown coat and a cup for a head.

 Next to him was a shorter male but with a mug for his head. Next to him was...AWWWW HE IS SOOO F**KING cute! (You guessed it! It's Boris!) Anyways, the adorable one was a tall wolf with a huge backpack. He looked like he was ready for an adventure too! I instantly went back to reality, 

"Fel! I'm giving you a warning! Put me down this instant!" I yelled at him down below. He laughed nervously and put me down. I instantly huffed at him, "You really never stop acting like I am a 5 year old, do you!" I whispered yelled at him. He laughed again and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry (Y/N)...." he said. I then turned to the strangers staring at me. "Soooo, are you gonna introduce me or I should do it myself?" I asked.

 Felix then in a flash was next to me, his hand on my shoulder, we were both now looking at the strangers. He finally said, "Ahem! Everyone this is (Y/N) (Y/L)! She is my sister!" "(Y/N) Meet the crew! This is Bendy, Cuphead, Mugman, and Boris!" he pointed at everyone and as they each greeted me warmly.

 I then asked the question that was bugging me since the time I hugged my brother. "So, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Sheba?", he then answered, "Umm, well I am actually helping the brothers on a huge Quest!". 

I smirked. "Which pair?", I asked with a glint of humor. That was when Boris waved at me and pointed to him and his brother.

"Oooohhhh, a quest you say, what type of quest?" I asked. Felix then got this look on his face, I knew what it was. I said a little bit louder "Can someone please tell?" Cuphead......that one clueless guy "We are looking for the ink machine...got a problem?" 

Yes. Yes I do.