Chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was in my bed, my head drowning in thoughts. My silent balcony door was open slightly letting the soft breeze fill my room. My clothes were hanging neatly on a writing chair and my violin was taken out of its case and placed against the far wall. I couldn't help but stare at it...I always had this urge sometimes to grab it and start playing away. It's so relaxing for me and yet so weird.

 I groaned and slid my hands across my face, my hands slipped off as I jumped out of bed letting my silky long shirt fall to my knees. I was always too lazy to buy real P.J's so I just use large shirts. 

I grabbed my violin and headed toward the balcony door. The moonlight filled my view and the wind swept back my dark hair, it felt so nice to have it unbraided... I walked outside and sat onto of a tall garden stool facing the moon, I smiled at the clear sky and placed my violin against my neck.

I closed my eyes as I swept my bow up against the strings letting out a small sweet tune. The sound was like the beginning of the moons singing... my eyes drifted open again and let out a short gasp as my hands began moving. 

I didn't stop them...

(The actual creator of the song is Linsey Stirling! Check out her songs they are really good!!)

 I was so lost in the music and the moonlight that I didn't notice the creak of the door opening next to me...

Bendy's P.O.V

I was so close to sleeping when I suddenly I hear a long soft sound. It sounded like it was coming from outside, for a second my heart raced in fear as I glanced at my brother. It calmed as my smile danced with the music.

Sweet like sugar...

 I jumped off my bed landing on the wooden floor with a soft thud, as I slowly made my way to the door. The moon was large and open as if listening...closely....to clear music to my left.

My slow breathing hitched as my eyes landed onto hers.

I almost wanted to take a picture...her pale legs lightly resting on the egde of her chair causing her dark hair fly softly in the wind like a raven soaring through the deep mountains. But...her eyes...

My legs felt suddenly weak as my face heated up. I let myself lean onto the railing, my eyes never leaving hers. 

Her delicate fingers glided across the strings followed by her bow...such music I never heard of. I never knew existed...

The soft music suddenly stopped as her eyes drifted open and found mine....