Chapter 4

-Flashback-

"M-mommy pwease don't go! Wake up!" I yelled. 

I was five years old... in our living room.....and was looking up at my mom. 

Stupid, she is dead...

"Mom?" I stuttered, I placed my little hands onto hers.

Listen, little me, she is DEAD

 Back then I didn't know there was such a thing called a suicide nor a sacrifice. My mom's face was oozing and dripping with ink. She already had a giant pool under her floating feet of nothing else but ink mixed with my tears..............Why did she leave me...

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

I felt numb. I couldn't move... What's going on?

Everything was nothing but white around me, what is going on? Where is everyone? Suddenly, a voice popped out...

 "(Y/N!!!) Awww, look at you your mommy, I am so proud!" it was my mother's voice. Surprisingly I found the strength to look down. My eyes widened and I started sobbing with deep fear, below me was an image of my mother... her face was so blurred out that I remembered that the faces of my biological parents are dead and forgotten... I started to get a panic attack....but then I felt a strong mind pull and I was back to reality. I was in my brother's arms...... 

"I-i feel s-so numb.." and then everything blacked out.

For a second, I thought I was dead.

That was until I felt something shocking cold on my forehead that really made my eyes shoot open. Everything was extremely bright at first but then it all cleared. I looked around the room.....it looked like some kind of hotel room...where am I? I then heard a huge creak, I looked at the doorway and saw that young man, what's his name again? Ah, Mugman! His face lightened up when he saw that I was awake and quickly made his way to my bed.

He then said, 

"OMG! You're awake! What you did back there made me so worried." I then got really confused, "What did I do?". Mugman then told me about how I started to stare into nowhere and suddenly started to cry. My mind scrambled as it remembered about the long flashback, I quickly shook the feeling off. I gave Mugman a sweet smile and asked, "Where is everyone else?", "OH! Your brother is taking a nap while everyone else went out shopping for food..."

 "Oh, I see.." I said. I slowly started to rise from bed with a little bit of help from Mugman and that's when it hit me, my cloak! Where is it! I started to panic and tightened my wings against my back. I looked around frantically.

"Hey (Y/N) you....ok????" Mugman asked again. He was already at the doorway holding the door open for me, "Yea I am ok but have you seen my cloak?" I asked. Mugman then gave me a really goofy face and said, "Yea...about that....your brother took it, he said he wanted you to stop hiding behind it or something like that" he said. 

"OOOOOHHHH that's it..it's on bro.", I muttered to myself. "Where is he Mugman?" I asked, he slowly pointed toward the coach area. I smiled wickedly and crouched down low, and slowly made my way towards the coach area...I ducked behind it and peeked at the sleeping Felix. I then spread my wings behind me casting a dark shadow on top of him. My eyes glinted with excitement ."Boo!" I whispered yelled. 

Felix's eyes shot open and before he can react I got into the action by jumping onto him and wrapping my legs around his waist while grabbing his arm which made him roll over onto his stomach, "(Y/N)? SORRY I TOOK----", too late... I already pulled onto his arm making him yell. 

I let go from pettiness and flew up to the hanging lamp which I hung upside down from. With my huge wings covering my face it was hard to stop me from laughing. 

"(Y/N).....I am sooooo gonna get you back for that" he said while squinting at me and rubbing his arm. He then laughed and got up onto the coffee table to try to pry me off from the light's edges. He then laughed and said, "You were always stubborn". I then opened my wings to look down at him. That was a mistake because he instantly jumped up and grabbed my arm while starting to pull me off, doing anything to make me get down. "NUUUUUU I DON'T WANNA" I playfully yelled at him and started to use my sharp and effective tail to swat at him.