A New View: Part Two

Start from the beginning

You both told each other goodnight and goodbye, and you hung up.

You decided that tomorrow you would go out to get things for Leena such as a dog bed and food. You didn't sleep much that night. When you woke up in the morning, your YouTube was still on.

You got up and got ready to go to town. You struggled to get dressed mainly because you almost didn't feel like going anymore. You ended up going as you had planned. You got a cute green dog bed, some dog bowls, and food. You even got several toys since Leena would be a regular dog when she wasn't working.

The third week came and you were trying to keep yourself busy. Thor was going to come over. You told him you'd be staying in your pyjamas, and he just laughed.

When Thor got to your house, he gave you a warm hug. He had brought some McDonald's for the both of you, so you ate while watching TV.

"So... Are you okay?" Thor asked breaking the silence.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm okay."

"I don't know y/n. Everytime we've talked the past two weeks, you've seemed sad. I can hear it in your voice."

"I'm not sad Thor. I'm fine." You frowned looking in the opposite direction.

"Denial isn't a good look my friend. I've come to one definite conclusion and one not so definite conclusion."

You didn't even realize you were crossing you arms. "What might they be then?"

Thor smiled taking a big bite of his big Mac. "The first is simple. You miss Loki."

"I... I may miss Loki." You looked to a photo of Loki and you that sat on a table behind Thor.

"The second, that I truly believe is that you have fallen in love with my brother."

You choked on the fry you were eating. When you were better, you looked to Thor. "Thor... I... I don't... I can't. I..."

"You've never dated or fallen in love. I know. That does not mean you can't. As someone who's fallen in love, I'm pretty sure you are in love with my brother."

You felt your cheeks heat up. Could what he said be true?

"Y/n... You never have felt so sad when I had to go somewhere. I mean you live in your PJs when you don't have to work, but you didn't walk around everywhere with a blanket."

You looked at yourself realizing your blanket was covering you and your head.

"Besides all you talk about lately is Loki, and I know you keep looking at that picture of you two behind me. And anytime I've seen you look at Loki lately, your eyes dilate. Also your face is really really really"

"I get it Thor. Can you stop now?" You whispered covering your face.

"I sure can. But you know I'm right."

You pulled your hands from your face and looked back to the picture. It was Thor who took the picture of Loki and you hugging each other. It was one of your favorite photos and favorite moments with Loki thus far.

You began to favor the idea of being in love with Loki. You knew you liked him, but you never thought you could fall in love. Perhaps you had or you are.

"Y/n, you're deep in thought about this aren't you?"

You looked to him and nodded. He scooted closed to you and took a hold of your hand.

"It's okay to fall in love y/n. I think I can say that Loki loves you too. He hasn't been this happy in years."

"You... You think so?"