Chasing away your demons part2

Start from the beginning

"You wanted to keep studying, so we studied." Todoroki says shrugging it off. "Anyways I thought I heard you moan my name earlier, but that has to be wrong, right?" Todoroki says, as his smile changes to a devilish smirk. 

"Your such a faggot. Moaning out a boy's name while you masterbate. Pathetic." Bakugou just shakes his head no, trying to shake the thoughts from his head and shake away Todoroki's question. 

Todoroki walked closer to Bakugou and placed his hands on the blond's waist. "I could swear that I did, and you wouldn't lie to me would you?" Todoroki asks, leaning down to Bakugou's ear. Todoroki's voice sent shivers down his spine and he physically shook in Todoroki's grip. 

Bakugou looked up at Todoroki with scared eyes before he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck and pulled him down into a kiss. Todoroki was shocked at first, but sunk into to kiss and trailing his hands up Bakugou's shirt. Bakugou moved as close to Todoroki as possible, clutching onto his white and red hair. Eventually Bakugou pulled away for air and they were both panting. "I did. I think of you all the time, now do something about it." Bakugou says, firmly. 

Todoroki smirks and he trails his hands down and grabs Bakugou's ass through his jeans. "Ah- just fuck me Icy-Hot!" The blond yells, trying to ignore the voices in his head. "You're such a fucking disgrace. Begging for a cock like a fucking animal." The voice was louder this time, louder than it has ever been when Todoroki was around. 

Todoroki began to kiss Bakugou's neck and take off his shirt. Bakugou clawed Shoto's shirt off and when Todoroki went to take off Bakugou's boxers the voice was screaming too loud for Bakugou to ignore. "You're so fucking ugly, once he sees you naked he'll just leave. Your HIDEOUS! A disgrace!" At this Bakugou clenched his eyes shut and bit his quivering lip.  Todoroki was certain something was wrong. 

"Tell me what's wrong? Did I do something?" Shoto asks, moving away from Bakugou concerned. 

"No, I'm just... ugly, and I don't want you to leave because I'm...gross." Bakugou says, looking down at the floor.

Todoroki smiled and continued to kiss Baku's neck, moving down to his chest. "You are fucking gorgeous." Todoroki says, making Bakugou blush slightly. "I should have known you would have a praise kink." Todoroki says, noticing Bakugou's blush.

"I don't have a fucking praise kink." Bakugou says, his hands returning to Todoroki's hair. 

"Whatever you say, Katsuki." Todoroki says, messing with Bakugou. Todoroki then pushed Bakugou onto the bed and placed his hand over the waistband of Bakugou's boxers. "May I see all of you Bakugou? You know I've seen you in less then this before." Todoroki says, trying to comfort Bakugou. 

Bakugou remembered the first night they were together and blushed, but tried to hide it. "Mhm-" Bakugou says, looking away from Shoto. 

Shoto grabbed Bakugou's chin and turned him so he could look at his Ruby red eyes. "Are you 100% sure?" Todoroki asks again. 

"Yes, just fuck me idiot." Bakugou says, frustrated. 

Todoroki smiles and pulls down Bakugou's boxers. Bakugou's erection hit his stomach and he was wiggling under Todoroki's touch. "Damn, you are so fucking hot." Todoroki says, looking an embarrassed Bakugou up and down. That was when Bakugou remembered he still had the condom he had over his fingers partially in him. 

"Off." Bakugou says grabbing at Todoroki's waistband, embarrassed, and a little annoyed he was the only one completely naked. 

Todoroki laughed and took them off. Bakugou tried not to stare, but he was. Todoroki was bigger than he thought, he wasn't completely sure he could take him. "Scared my little caramel?" Todoroki asks, trailing his hands up and down Bakugou's chest.