nineteen

You were feeding Taemin chopped up bananas when Taehyung came back with a huge boxy smile. After looking at his face for a good second, your heart skipped like 5 beats.

How did I get my hands on this man? I- damn

His hair getting messy from the beach breeze, his honey toned skin and his body-

I shouldn't get turned on... his little brothers here

"Why are you so happy cutie?" You couldnt help to say. It felt like his smile and small giggle after was like the closest thing to heaven bells itself.

Taehyung came towards you and hugged you, basically squishing you and Taemin at the same time.

"My mom's cafe is getting a lot of customers!" He exclaimed and you smiled

"That's great! How did she get so many customers out of a sudden?" You asked, your acting skills coming out to try to cover the fact that you asked your fans to go there and support her business.

"I don't know... mom wouldn't tell me..." Taehyung said "it's kind of suspicious actually... my mom usually tells me everything but eh. I'll ask her when I get home,"

"Hi Hyung!" Taemin said as he walked towards Taehyung with the largest smile. The cutest part is that Taemin's teeth werent fully grown yet and he has the similar boxy smile as Taehyung's.

"Hi min," he said, picking Taemin up and putting him onto his shoulders. Although Taemin was slowly becoming an independent kid, he looked younger than his actual age.

From the lack of nutrients, Taemin was growing slowly than the other kids from his school, making him stand out more than before.

The Kim family was originally known to be well dressed and mannered, making them respected. Unfortunately, after Mr. Kim passed, all of the money went to the medical bill and the rest into the debt.