ten

"Hey what's wrong? I'm here to listen," You said, fixing your posture as you furrowed your eyebrows in worry. "Besides, you saved me today haha,"

Jungkook smiled as he seemed like he couldn't make eye contact with you

"D-do you have this feeling... where you are hiding something from everyone else but you're scared what they might think of you?" Jungkook blurted out, looking at the floor as he fiddled with his thumbs. 

He's nervous

"Clearly," You whispered to yourself.

"Yeah," You replied to him, putting your hand on his shoulder to try to make him relax since he seemed so scared.

"Y/n... please promise me that our relationship as friends will never change," he said "And...and that you won't ever think of me as a weirdo,"

Your eyes softened

"Kookie... I swear on my life that I will never...ever think of you as a weirdo," You said

"And the friendship part?" He said holding up his pinky finger as you swore to him, thinking it was childish and cute.

"And the friendship part," you repeated what he said as you smiled.

"Okay... Y/n... I-

I'm gay

...

"I...I'm so proud,"

 "You are perfect the way you are Jungkook," You hiccuped

Jungkook looked at your teary eyes as he started to cry with you

"I love you bestie.

"I love you too."

||

You stood on the unstable table full of many drinks and food as you cleared your throat, ready to scream so that everybody could hear you.

"Listen up people!!" You screamed, getting everybody in the room's attention.

"This is a coming out party so congratulate Jungkook and partyy!!!" You said as you jumped into the crowd, people's screaming becoming louder.

After a few days Jungkook came out to you, you decided to throw a surprise coming out part for him since he never does anything special to himself. 

And his reaction you ask?

well...

His reaction was deadass adorable.

_______________________________________________

Does anybody remember something from part/5?

I have to study so heres multiple updates for this book and for Tattoo! Another update will come maybe this week or next week since I have break!!!

!!!!NOTE: I had to make this part short since It doesnt make any sense with the other part if I combine it... or it will just become messy and I hate that.!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed and I wish you have a great day!

unedited