five

Jungkook's POV

Finding the  perfect girl was a bit harder than I thought. Ever since that day with him, my heart cant help but to go to another path and leave the one that I'm on. What I'm trying to say is that I cant... I-

I cant see girls the way I used to.

My hearts not beating for the type I thought I was attracted to, but another type I never would've even consider it a 'type'. 

That type is men

It makes me terrified just thinking of it. Im just so confused about everything and Im second guessing myself... is this true? Is this the real me? Should I even be doing this in the first place? 

My eyes cant help but to scan the room for men... not women

The word 'gay' terrifies me and it just makes me want to curl up into a little ball, wanting my parents embrace as I cried. I want them to accept me and love me for the way I am but... 

They've already accepted the fact that their son cannot be gay

And that's why I'm scared. Scared for people's judgement. Scared for what theyre going to say. Scared for what they'll do and if theyre going to try to change me. And scared that they'll eventually leave me. 

But even though this feeling in me is foreign and I hate to admit it, scares me...I want to befriend it. I want to feel proud and feel happy that I am classified as this sexuality; express my feelings and love to everyone. 

Then my eyes slowly shifted.

There a man stood, staring at me as he bit his lip. He caught me staring back, smirking as he walked towards me, his hips swaying on the way. 

I looked at him again.

And when he stood in front of me, something in me opened. 

Y/n's voice suddenly echoed through my head and it felt like the chains that was pulling my down was finally cut loose. Even though she never said these words, I could feel like she would be one of the first people who would actually care, understand and accept me. Maybe even before my own parents.