Chapter 59: The Calvary Arrive!! The Z Fighters Save Gengoro Island!

Start from the beginning

"Look, there it is!" Tsubaki called, pointing to the island as they all looked out of the window and down at the island. "Take us down, Yamcha." Piccolo ordered, which got Yamcha to nod.

"Alright, everyone. Remember your jobs. Be careful out there."

~~

Goku panted heavily, staring up at his daughter with burning intensity in his eyes. He wants nothing more than to get Tsubaki back to her original self, but he knew it was not going to be easy for them. He also was angry with himself for letting this happen to Tsubaki in the first place, he couldn't get over the fact that because he had just taken his eyes off of her for a few minutes, this happened. Everyone else at the moment was trying to recuperate and recover from the attacks they absorbed from Tsubaki. Tsubaki, on the hand, was floating above everyone unharmed. She was still in super saiyan, not bothered by any of the fighting that had just taken place. Trunks finally woke up, sitting up as he held his head. Tsubaki had knocked him unconscious at some point in the fight, which left Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and the others to fight her. "Damn, how the hell are we supposed to get through to her? It's like she wants to protect that gem no matter who is trying to keep her safe and the ones who want the gem. How do we distinguish ourselves from those twins, who wants the gem?" Trunks stood to his feet, leaning on the wall slightly. Without another word, Tsubaki quickly disappeared from sight. Goku took a deep breathe in, keeping his guard up as Vegeta did the same.

Tsubaki disappeared from sight, which made Gohan and Trunks keep their guard up. "Haaaaa!!" Keiko jumped backwards, sliding back with her brother. "Damnit," Keitaro and Keiko quickly jumped apart from each other and attacked Tsubaki on each side. Tsubaki quickly dodged their attacks, she grabbed Keiko's leg and flung her backwards. Keiko flew past Goku and Vegeta, bouncing off of the wall and collapsing from impact.

"No, Keiko!" Keitaro turned back towards Tsubaki, charging at her with vengeance in mind. Tsubaki dodged each attack, sending him flying backwards. She disappeared again, reappearing behind Keitaro who didn't have time to dodge an attack. She kicked him in the stomach, making him fly upwards and then appeared above him. She brought down both her fists on his back, sending him into the ground. Tsubaki turned her sights on Videl, sending a ki blast towards her. Gohan acted quickly, appearing in front of Videl, sending the ki blast away from her. "That's it, no more playing nice. I want my sister back." Gohan's gaze turned dark, as she sent another ki blast at him. Goku disappeared, reappearing behind Tsubaki and grabbed her from behind. "Tsu, stop this! This is not you, don't you get that? I need you to come back to us." Tsubaki didn't respond as she threw her elbow back, hitting Goku in the stomach. Goku didn't let go so easily, Trunks watched the scene from below trying to think of a way to snap Tsubaki out of it. "Let go of me!" Tsubaki struggled, she reached backwards managing to get a hold of the back of Goku's shirt. She put all her force into her arm, throwing Goku off of her. He flew downwards, but stopped himself as she went after him.

"Masenko Ha!!!" Gohan tackled Tsubaki from the side, as Goku dodged the ki blast that was sent. Tsubaki kicked Gohan in the stomach, then punched at him but he caught her fist and the two separated. Vegeta quickly sent a ki blast towards her, Tsubaki caught onto this and moved her head to the left which caused the ki blast to crash into the ceiling above them. "Hey, I know that you are in there! Stop fighting us!" Vegeta sent a fury of ki blasts her way, but each one missed her and hit the walls around them. Debris fell from the ceiling, nearly hitting Videl and Hunter but Trunks destroyed it before it could hit them. Tsubaki charged at Gohan, who was distracted and kicked him in the stomach again, sending him towards the ground but he quickly stopped himself and flew back up, leveling with her.

"Masenko ha!" Gohan quickly dodged the blast, charging at her as Vegeta and Goku all attacked at the same time. Tsubaki dodged all three men, she punched Gohan in the stomach hard which sent him into the wall and kicked Vegeta in the face which made him hit the wall. Goku was the only one managing to get any sort of hits on her, Tsubaki punched at Goku but he simply moved his head to the left. "Why are you all continuing to fight me?! Just leave this Cave and the gem and never come back!" Tsubaki snapped, "We are not here for the gem!! Those four down there are. You already have them down for the count, there's no need to fight anymore!" Goku argued, glaring at his daughter. "I'm sorry, but that will not happen. I will deal with the four however I please, they deserve the punishment that all must face when trying to take the gem to use it for the wrong reasons." Tsubaki insisted, "That's not going to happen. I will not let you kill them. I know that you are not my daughter, you are pushing her down and I know that she is somewhere in there." Goku held his ground, "Then I guess you will just have to suffer the consequences." Tsubaki's eyes darkened even more, as she charged at Goku. Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Videl and Hunter all looked up watching the fight. The two were keeping up with each other, it seemed like it was going nowhere until Tsubaki sent Goku flying. Goku hit the wall, making a large hole in it as he quickly sprung to his feet. His clothes were partially destroyed, so were Vegeta's and Gohan's as well as Trunks. They all had a rough time fighting against Tsubaki, who had gotten the power boost to guard the gem.