Chapter 17: The New Enemy

3rd person's pov

Tsubaki's fight with 17 didn't end well, she had several bruised ribs and was completely exhausted. She had barely escaped but used solar flare to get away, which succeeded since 17 was blinded. She was flying through the air, not in super or super saiyan two anymore. After pulling off that last attack, she was in a lot of pain. She concealed her ki so that 17 couldn't find her, but he did. He rammed her side, making her cry out and fly into a tree. By this time, Tsubaki was tired and almost out of energy. "Damn it!!!!! Damn it! Where the hell did you come from, 17?!" Tsubaki shouted in pain, as he held her side. "On the contrary, it was quite easy to follow you. You obviously didn't lower your ki that much." 17 threw another energy blast at Tsubaki, who couldn't get out of the way in time. With this attack, Tsubaki was out for the count and 17 smirked at her before flying away.

"Gohan, please go find her. Please!! I can't take not knowing if she's okay or not! Please Gohan, go bring her back." Chichi cried, "I will Mom. Don't worry." Gohan said, "And take this with you." Chichi gave him her gi and power pole. He took off trying to look for her, but he could barely feel her ki. Cell was already in another town, attacking more people. Krillen, Trunks and Piccolo were flying off to find Tsubaki. The three of them felt her power drop immensely, then could barely feel her ki at all. This worried the lot, knowing that something was really wrong for her ki to sudden drop like it did.

Vegeta shows up, following after them. "Why is the Namekian stronger? Explain now!" Vegeta yelled, "He fused with Kami to become stronger." Trunks explained, looking to Vegeta. "The hell's a Kami?" Vegeta said, "Well, he's basically like a god." Krillen said, "But I'm still here!" Vegeta yelled, "Do you really believe that much in your own hype?" Trunks asked, surprised at Vegeta's behavior. "I AM THE HYPE!!" He yelled. Tien shows up not long after, finally finding them and they start talking. 

"So what did I miss?" Tien asked.

"Piccolo and Kami fused." Trunks explained, "More importantly, there's another new threat. ANOTHER android created by Dr. Gero." Piccolo stated, putting emphasis on the Another. This shocks everyone to the point that they gasp, "DO I HEAR FIVE?!!" Vegeta yelled at Trunks, from the sidelines. "Guys! Can we forget about that for one minute and find Tsubaki?!!" Trunks flew off, with them following after him. They flew towards the last place they felt her ki last and ran into Gohan. "Gohan, what are you doing here?" Trunks asked, "Mom couldn't handle not knowing where Tsubaki went. I thought she was with you, Piccolo." Gohan looked to Piccolo, who shook his head. "No, I haven't seen her." Piccolo said, "And she wasn't with us, when we went to help Piccolo either." Krillen said, shaking his head. "Let's go. I have a bad feeling about this." Trunks said, and they flew off.

"Tsubaki!!" Piccolo yelled, "Tsu!!!!" Trunks flew around, they were in an area where Tsubaki had been in. "Where is that blasted girl?" Vegeta was also checking for her, deep down he felt the sense to accept her since she was dating his son. Tsubaki was stuck under a bunch of trees and rocks, which was concealed. "Sis, where are you?!!" Gohan yelled, as Krillen lands near the pile of trees. He moved some rocks around, when spotted spiky hair. His eyes widened as he finally realized it was Tsubaki, who was under the debris. "Guys! I found her! She's injured." Krillen caught everyone's attention, the five flew over to the pile seeing her lying there unconscious. "Did she run into an android?" Tien asked, "She might have. Or she ran into Cell." Trunks said, "Everyone start digging, we need to get her out of here now!" Piccolo instructed. But as they started, Gohan noticed something in her hand. "Guys, wait! Look at what she's holding onto." He pointed to an orange ascot, one that was usually seen on 17. "Isn't that 17's ascot?" Krillen asked as she clutched it tightly in her hand, she was still unconscious and not responding to their calls. "She definitely ran into 17. But I don't think she ran into 18 and 16. 17 must have been on his own this time." Trunks theorized and moved faster to get to her. When they finally removed all the trees and rocks from around her, they placed her on a bed of soft grass. "Does anyone have any sensu beans left?" Everyone shook their heads, "Damn it," He muttered to himself, looking back at Tsubaki.

Cell was still absorbing people in the nearby town, causing a panic on the streets. "So if Cell manages to find what he's missing, he'll become even more stronger?" Tien asked, "I guess? He was pretty vague about it. No matter what, though, if he and the androids join forces, none of us will stand a chance." Piccolo shook his head. "SAYS You!" Vegeta yelled, "And here we go." Tien sighed, "I don't care how many people you fuse with, you'll NEVER be as strong as a Super Saiyan." He yelled at Piccolo, "Not much of a milestone anymore." Piccolo shook his head, with a sigh.

"As for me, I will find a level BEYOND a Super Saiyan!" Vegeta pointed out, "So what? Like a Mega Saiyan? ULTRA Saiyan?" Tien teased, knowing he was getting to Vegeta.

".....You're mocking me." Vegeta said, looking over at Tien. 

"MAXIMUM Over-Saiyan?" Tien teased again, making Vegeta curse him out and fly off. 

"Why do you antagonize him like that? You know he can kill you, right?" Krillen asked, "At this point, it's a game. If he gives in, I win. And he knows that." Tien stated, looking up at the sky. 

"Alright then, Trunks go back to Dr. Gero's lab. I'm going after Cell. Gohan, take your sister back to the Kame house." Piccolo said and it was decided. Krillen went with Trunks to go back to Dr. Gero's lab, while Tien went with Piccolo to hunt down Cell while Gohan took his sister to the Kame house.

When Gohan returns to the Kame house, Chichi panics seeing the state that Tsubaki is in. She was still holding onto the ascot, Chichi told Gohan to place her down on the other side of the room near Goku. "My poor baby. Yamcha, can you help me dress her wounds?" Chichi asked and grabs what they need. Trunks and Krillen find baby Cell in an underground lab. Trunks finds the plans to 17 and takes them, before the two blow up the lab. Screaming could be heard upstairs coming from Tsubaki, while Yamcha and Chichi were patching her up. "Chichi, almost done with her leg." He yelled and they continued patching her up. Elsewhere, Cell has attacked and taken down an entire town.