Chapter 73: Wyatt's Horrible Truth

Tsubaki's pov

Everyone was shocked with me suddenly declaring that I would help this crazy man, when I had stated before I that I didn't want to. But I didn't want anyone to know what he had done to me when I was just 14 years old, not even Trunks or Future Gohan knew of what happened. I never told them what Wyatt did, because I was too scared thinking of what he could do to Mom, Trunks or anyone else I loved. He had threatened to do so many horrible things to the people I loved, and at the age of 14... I wasn't willing to risk anything. I wanted to do everything in my power to keep them safe. I think what shocked me even more was the way Dad was being with Wyatt. Out of everyone in the group, Dad usually gave people, mostly villains, a chance at redeeming themselves. That's what he did for Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu, Piccolo and even Vegeta. Hell, he even gave Android 18 another chance. I had done the same thing with 22, giving him another chance despite him nearly killing me when he first kidnapped me. Or the fact that he nearly killed my Trunks. I still chose to help him, because I felt that it was the right thing to do. I didn't want to feel guilty for not helping him protect, this cute innocent little girl who he loves very much. I looked over at Saya, who Bulma was holding onto. The two of us locked eyes, and for some reason, it felt like she was trying to tell me something but I just couldn't read what it was. "Tsu, what is he talking about?" Trunks looked to me, but I immediately adverted my eyes away from him. I couldn't say it, not in front of everyone. Not now. Dad, Vegeta, Trunks and Gohan would lose their minds. Not to mention both Bulma and Mom would definitely try to murder him. They already hate Wyatt for what he did to me before and I know Dad still hadn't forgiven him, especially since he tried to kill me. Hell... I still didn't forgive him for being the reason for Kiyomi dying. But I agreed to help him, which might have been a big mistake. ".. I.." My eyes found Mom's, I could see her concern for me. I shifted uncomfortably, tearing my eyes away when they suddenly met Vegeta's. I could see that he looked a bit annoyed, but more concerned for me than anything.

"I will find out what you did to her, Wyatt. And when I do. You might not ever see the light of day again. Do you understand me? If whatever you did is as bad as I think it is, I will not let you leave anywhere alive. If you think you can hold leverage against my child, you have another thing coming. I can see that she is absolutely terrified of you and I'm going to get to the bottom of it." Dad threatened, I looked at him a bit shocked because he usually never is like this towards his enemies.

"Well.. Sounds like Daddy is angry. Shouldn't I tell him what I made his sweet little girl do?" Wyatt chuckled, looking to me as he saw my panicked expression. "Oh, we wouldn't want that, would we? I mean... What would your mother think of you, Tsubaki? I know how much you value your mother's opinion. And what would Goku think, hm? I know how important their opinions of you are. You think they'll be happy to hear what happened?"

"Shut your damn mouth, Wyatt."

"Oooh, snappy are we?"

"I said shut up. Stop talking about something that doesn't matter." I snapped, clenching my fist. I could tell that everyone else was worried about what was going on, especially with what Wyatt was insinuating.

"If it doesn't matter, then why are you so against everyone knowing what happened to their future version of their 14 year old child? You think they'll be okay to learn what happened and then learn that you kept it from them this whole time?" Wyatt questioned, making me growl. He was starting to get under my skin, he gave me a smirk as he stepped forward. He knew that he was getting to me because he could see it, he could see my anger and hatred for him. He could also see the fear I had, that I was trying to keep down from him trying to tell them what happened when I was 14. But you know what? Maybe they should find out. It'll do less good for him, but I don't think withholding this from Dad and Mom is any better.

"I suggest if you want to keep your damn teeth, you'll stop threatening her." Piccolo stated, I could hear the anger behind his words. He didn't like Wyatt, nobody liked Wyatt. In fact, I could tell that most of the group here wanted to beat him to a pulp.

"Fine. You want them to know what happened?!" I exploded, causing everyone to back up a bit. "I'll tell them what you did. But I can't guarantee that I will protect you from what Gohan, Dad, Trunks or even Vegeta will do once they find out." I snapped, "Oh, you don't get to threaten me little miss Tsubaki. Did you forget I can-"

"Did I forget what? Huh?! What did I absolutely forget? Oh, right! That you are an absolute horrible person who used me in ways so horrible because you wanted to get to my mother!! My mother!! The one who came to you when I was three years old with a horrible fever!! I nearly died at three years old! And you... You weren't even the one to save my life. I'm not letting you hold any leverage over me because of what you did to me. You wanna know what he did?!" I turned to Dad, breathing heavily.

"I befriended a little girl not to much younger than me, and she..  She was so sick.. And she was an orphan because 17 and 18 in our timeline killed them and a bunch of other people. Trunks never met her, because we were always training. So whenever I went out on my own to check on survivors, I went to see her. Because she was so sick, I decided to convince her to see a doctor. And that doctor was none other than him! He lied to me saying that this little girl, who was so sick would get better. He said that I had to bring her to him because he was the only one who knew why she was sick!! Of course, dumb 14 year old me couldn't tell what his intentions really were! I wanted to help her get better!! She was my friend." Tears streamed down my face, as I looked Dad in the eyes.

"Tsu, what happened?" Gohan asked, taking a step forward.

"Wyatt happened!! He lied to me!! He lied saying that he could make her better!! And I had no clue what he was really doing to her until one day.. One day, I went to check on her after training.. And when I found her.. She wasn't the same little girl I knew... She wasn't my friend... She had become some kind of experiment to him!! He pumped her full of drugs! Drugs that I thought were making her better! But instead, it was slowly killing her. And I didn't know.. She became this experiment to him!!"

"Tsu, why didn't you tell my Mom? Or Chichi? Or Gohan?! He could have helped. Why didn't you tell me?" Trunks looked at me, he stepped in front of me. "Because he threatened to kill all of you! He threatened to use whatever means  necessary to kill Mom!! To kill Bulma!! And Gohan!! And you!! He threatened to use his medical knowledge to take you all away from me!! I didn't know what to do!! I couldn't tell anyone otherwise he would have kidnapped Mom and Bulma. He would have used them as leverage! And in the end... I never told anyone... And then the little girl died.. She died and it was my fault because I let it happen. Because I gave her to him! Trunks, it's my fault that she's gone!" I sobbed, Trunks pulled me into a hug holding me tightly as I just sobbed.

"You bastard!" Wyatt took off running, thinking he was going to get away but something unexpected happened. Dad instant transmitted from his spot next to me and appeared in front of Wyatt, who stopped running. He stepped forward, socking Wyatt in the face harshly and as a result Wyatt lost a few teeth. Wyatt held his cheek, throwing a punch of his own but Dad caught his punch. "Dad!" Goten exclaimed. I looked over at Dad, who was in Super saiyan form. Dad threw another punch, this one harsher than the last.

"How dare you threaten my child? Did you really think I wasn't going to come after you?" Dad snapped, holding Wyatt by the front of his shirt.