Chapter 1: Going to the past!

Tsubaki's pov

I was currently at Bulma's house, with Trunks, Mom and Grandpa Ox king. We were trying to figure out a way to defeat this threat to earth. Most of the Z fighters had died when facing the androids and to be honest, Trunks and I were the only ones left to fight them. "Bulma, are you saying that we have to go back to the past?" I asked, "Yes, I already have a time machine ready." She nodded. "But why?" Trunks asked his mother, "It's the only way to warn them. It's the only way, we can save the world from complete destruction from those androids." Bulma explained, "Alright, we'll go." I said, after a moment of silence passed. "No, I'm not losing you too. Not my baby!" Mom yelled angrily, she had already lost Gohan. I knew doing this would only break her heart, but this had be done. "Mom, I have to go. It's the only way we can change the future and warn them about these guys. I will be fine, besides, Trunks will be there. He'll protect me, if I need protecting." Trunks blushed at my comment and I smiled at my mom, Chichi.

"Well, if it can save the world.. Then you may go. Just be careful out there and come back in one piece. Trunks, if she does not come home in one piece, I'll have your head." Mom glared at him, making him sweat bullets. "Don't worry, he will have me in one piece. I love you mom, love you grandpa." I hugged them both and walked off with Trunks and Bulma. "Now listen. You take this and have Goku take the antidote. Honestly, my jacket looks good on both of you." Bulma handed us the antidote, when we got the time machine. "Bulma.. Thank you so much for making my jacket different from Trunks. The fact that you added Dad's turtle symbol is amazing." I said, "Yeah, well your hair reminds me so much of him." My hair was spiky like dad's hair at the top, it had grown out at the back. "Alright now, you two be careful." Bulma gave us each a hug and kissed Trunk's forehead, we got into the time machine. My nerves got the best of me and I started shaking, Trunks placed a hand on mines. "We're gonna be alright. Don't worry." Trunks started the time machine and we left, to the past.

In the time machine.....

"Oi!! Trunks that was mine!!" I yelled at him, as he ate my cinnamon roll. I had eaten one before hand and was about to eat the last one when he grabbed it, I probably had crumbs and icing on my face as well but I didn't care. I was always a messy eater, like mom said. "Well, if you wanted it you should have eaten it." He turned facing me, I noticed on the side of his face that he had some of the cinnamon roll icing on it. I smirked at him, getting an absolute crazy idea. "What are you thinking of doing?" He asked nervously, not noticing my weird expression. "Well since you ate my cinnamon roll, I'll just have to do something." I was still smirking, Trunks turned to me and noticed my smirk. I leaned closer to him, close enough that our noses were touching and he started blushing.

"What- what are you doing? Tsu?" He stammered as I leaned closer, "You got some icing on your cheek. I'm just gonna clean it up for you." I said and smiled sweetly. I then licked the area close to his mouth that had the icing on it, I was only two inches away from his lips. This action caused him to blush deep red, as he tried to scoot away from me but he was pressed against the window. "Aww, you didn't like that?" I pouted, "No, I mean.. Uh... I was gonna..." I pulled back and started crying anime tears. "Why don't you like me, Trunks!!!? You hate me!!!" I cried, "No, that's not it at all. Its just-" I continued to cry causing him to panic even more, "Trunks, you're so mean!!" I cried loudly, making Trunks stammer. In the process of him stuttering, I started laughing, really hard.

"Ha! You fell for it! Whoo! The look on your face was worth it!" I laughed loudly, causing Trunks to groan and cross his arms like a little kid. "Aww, don't be like that Trunks! The look on your face was hilarious, the way you freaked out over how I was crying!" I smacked my knee, as I continued to laugh. "Can we please just drop this?" He groaned. "Nope. It was too funny. I love messing with you." I giggled, after composing myself. "Why?" He asked, "Because you give the best reactions." I smirked and he rolled his eyes and looked forward. So I gave him a peck on the cheek, making him blush.

"But seriously Trunks, you are too cute. Honestly, I'm surprised that both our moms are okay with us being together." I said, he blushed and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't hear. After a few minutes of silence, I closed my eyes to take a nap. A few minutes later, Trunks woke me up. "What is it?" I asked, "It's Frieza. He's headed to earth, no doubt to kill Goku." I straightened up, as he said my father's name.

We had arrived seeing Frieza's ship on the cliff. "So this is the planet earth, where that dreaded Goku lives?" Frieza asked, "It looks so weird." King cold stated, "I want all the soldiers to destroy this planet. So when that dreaded Goku comes back, he finds that everything he loved is gone." Frieza started laughing making me growl. "Damn that Frieza!" I said, "Tsubaki, calm down." Trunks laid a hand on mine, making me calm down instantly. "Trunks, are sure about handling Frieza?" I asked, "Yes, why are you asking?" He seemed to get what I was trying to say. "You wanna fight him?" I gaped at him, before closing my mouth and hung my head. "Well, you can deal with King cold." I lifted myself up and muttered behind him, as we started walking. "HEY FRIEZA!!" Trunks shouted catching his attention. "Who in the devil are you two?" Frieza asked with attitude, I didn't like it one bit. "Your worst nightmare." I said, causing him to laugh. "Alright, you have got my attention. What brings you here?" Frieza asked, "To kill you. What else?" Trunks said, this statement causes Frieza to send soldiers after us both but Trunks blew through them with his sword like it was nothing making Frieza gape at him.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies. Oh wait, I think you already have." I put my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Why you insolent brat?!! Guards take her down!" Soldiers charged at me but Trunks went to stop them, I stopped Trunks from interfering. I took Dad's power pole off my back, "Power pole extend!!" I shouted, as the pole grew longer. I beat all of the soldiers up in less than a minute without using any of my power, just using my strength and power pole. It retracted to it's small size and I put it back in it's sheath. "You have no idea who you're up against." Frieza said, after recovering from his shock. "I know exactly what I'm up against Frieza and let me tell you, I'm not worried." Trunks shook his head, making me nod in agreement. "I think its only fair that I should warn you guys. You don't stand a chance against us." I could feel Vegeta's ki, Bulma, Krillen, Piccolo, Yamcha and Gohan's ki. I'll finally get to see what Gohan was like at this age. "I think we should take them down now. We don't have all day." I growled at King cold for his statement, he literally seemed like a pain in the ass.

"He's right. You don't have all day. More like five minutes." Trunks shrugged, "Oh, that's too bad. And here I made dinner plans." Frieza said with a bit sarcasm, making me growl.

"So I've heard. Well sorry, Frieza but I'm canceling your date with Goku." Trunks said, "It's time you understood who I really am. So I'll tell you what, I'm going to let the two of you in on a little secret. You're about to find out what it's like to fight a real Super Saiyan. And I'm not talking about Goku." He added towards the end of his sentence. "This saiyan is really something else." King cold said. Frieza got angry and tried to hit Trunks twice, I sat back and watched what he would do. Frieza then got angry with Trunks and since I was not doing anything, he looked over to me. "What are you planning to do?" Trunks looked serious, which only just made Frieza smirk. Frieza turned to me and hurled a energy ball at me, I reacted quickly and calmly and simply deflected it. It hit the side where some of the soldiers were standing, causing the rock to collapse on them. 

"Oops. Sorry." I said sarcastically.