Chapter 24: Gohan's Birthday

Tsubaki's pov

Dad trained me earlier and I decided to help Mom, with making Gohan's birthday cake. I was happy to be with Gohan on his birthday, the last time I spent it with him was when he was turning 21. "Sweetheart, you look adorable in that maid outfit." I puffed out my cheeks, "I'm changing out of this," I went to walk away, but came to a stop when I heard the snap of a camera. I whipped around seeing Dad and Mom holding a camera, while Gohan was laughing. "What are you laughing at? And why are you holding a camera?" Mom smiled, as she took another picture. "Hey!!!! Give me that camera!!!!" I jumped up to get it, but Dad held it high. "Dad, give that back!!!" He ran off and I followed after him. This caused him to panic a bit, before he took off flying. "Damnit," I ripped off the maid costume, luckily having my gi on and took off after dad. "Dad!!! Give me back that camera!!! Or else!!" I yelled, "Or else what?!" He turned his head, blowing raspberries at me and I growled at him. I got an idea of what I would do if he didn't give it back and smirked, which made him suspicious of me.

"Why are looking at me like that?" He stopped flying and turned around fully  to face me, while I smirked at him. "Oh, I just thought of something. If you don't give the camera back, I'll make sure Mom doesn't give you any dinner." I stopped flying, placing my hands on my hips. "NO DINNER?!!" Dad yelled, panicking at my ultimatum. "Yes, now give me the camera." He suddenly got this look on his face, like he had gotten an idea. "What are you thinking about?" I gave him a skeptical look, "Well, since you said that you would tell Chichi not to give me any dinner, I am going to give the picture to Trunks." My face went bright red, "Don't do that!! Please, don't give him the photo!! I'm begging you!! He'll make fun of me and then he'll make jokes!" I flew closer to him and tried to take the camera, but he moved it away. "Dad, give it!" I reached up for it but he moved it a little higher and I jumped up to grab it, but I couldn't reach it. I huffed, crossing my arms. "Oh you can't reach it, because you're so small!" He laughed, patting my hair. "It's not funny. Don't pick on my height!" I puffed out my cheeks and we flew back home or so I thought. As we were flying, I noticed that Dad was hanging back a little. "Dad, what are you doing?" I looked back at him, as my hair whipped in the wind.

"Nothing, I'm not doing anything at all." He smiled at me, "Hmm, I'll believe you just this once." I turned my back around, "See ya at the house!!" Dad disappeared, and I stopped flying and just floated in the air.

"DAD!!!" I shouted into the silence filled air and flew home. 

When I got there, Dad was home but he didn't have to camera. I had noticed that Krillen and Grandpa were at the house, to celebrate Gohan's birthday. "Sweetie, he gave it to Trunks. Although, I told him it wasn't such a good idea." Mom said, as she set dinner up and I leaned against the wall with my head. "Aww, cheer up, Tsubaki. I'm sure Trunks will like it." Krillen teased making me blush, as he grabbed a glass cup. "Come on, let's eat." Mom walked off and grabbed the baby chair for baby Tsu. She set it up and slid it right in between her and Dad, who looked excited for the food. "Goku, would you mind feeding Tsu while I get the food?" Mom handed him the baby food and a small spoon. "Okay, I'm not sure why you couldn't get Gohan to feed her." He pouted taking the food, opening the small jar of baby food. "Goku! It's your responsibility to help raise this baby. After all she is your daughter. I can't seem to understand why you don't want to feed her." Mom lectured Dad, "Open up wide." Dad took a spoonful of the baby food and baby Tsu ate it. She made a face that made Gohan laugh, "Ha! Your face!" He pointed at me, so I smacked him over the back of the head with rolled up newspaper. Krillen and Grandpa started laughing at Dad, who was struggling to feed baby me.

"Shutup, Gohan. I'm pretty sure you made a face like that when you were a baby-" Dad yelled out and we looked at him, to see baby Tsubaki pulling on Dad's hair and baby food all over her tray. "What happened?" Mom set the food on the table, "She ate most of it, before she took the can away from me and spilled it on her food tray. Now she's pulling on my hair since it's just there in front of her. Help me, Chichi." Dad begged as he turned to look at Mom, this caused all five of us to laugh at him. But that's when Dad broke the chair.

"Goku!!!!!!!!!!!" Mom got really angry and Gohan accidentally broke the cup, he was holding. They mostly broke a lot of stuff and this only made Baby Tsubaki laugh. "Well, at least someone is enjoying themselves." Mom sighed and took baby Tsu out of her chair. "Here take Tsu, before you break something else." Mom handed her to Dad, who sat on the floor. I started helping Mom clean up, because Dad and Gohan accidentally broke the plates. I turned around, seeing Baby Tsu grab Dad's face and give him a kiss. 

"Awwwwww, that's so sweet." Krillen chuckled, watching Dad's reaction.

Dad obviously didn't expect it, which made his reaction the best. "That's cute..." Mom snapped a picture of it and we set the cake on the table, "Time to blow out the candles, birthday boy." Mom was so happy, so she pushed Gohan to the table. We sat around the table, admiring the cake which Dad already seemed ready to eat.

"Wait, before he blows the candles out. I wanted to give him this." I gave him a small wrapped gift box, "May I open it Mom?" Gohan took the present from me. "Yes," Mom smiled, as Gohan tore off the paper. When he opened it his smile grew big. "What is it, Gohan?" Grandpa asked holding baby Tsu up, she was smiling at Grandpa Ox. "It's a bracelet with your gi sign on it. Thanks, sis." Gohan put the bracelet on and then got ready to blow out the candles. But once he did, he blew the entire cake away and onto all of us. "GOHAN!!!!" Mom yelled loudly, "Uh oh," He said, making me laugh. "I know, I'm in trouble." Gohan sighed, "You're darn right, you're in trouble. Most teenagers your age would be for messing up their own birthday cake on their birthday.. But oh well, you can't help it. You are Goku's son after all." Mom shrugged, wiping the cake off her face. At the same time, baby me had started laughing as well. I guess we both found this whole thing to be amusing, I mean it's not everyday that Gohan breaks furniture or blows a whole cake away. The rest of the night was filled with more food and a bunch of laughter, which Dad was the cause of. I took so many pictures of all of us, including several pictures with Krillen and Dad. I am so grateful that I got to spend another birthday with Gohan, I've always admired my older brother.