Chapter 20: Cell absorbs 17! Trunks and Vegeta come out!

3rd person's pov

Cell had just shown up at the Kame House, interrupting 17 and Piccolo's fight. "What is that thing?" 18 asked, "It's Cell." Piccolo said, as he locked eyes on 17 and 18. "Whose Cell?" Piccolo's eyes widened and he looked over at 17. "I thought he was on your side?" Piccolo asked, "Why? Should I know him?" Piccolo turned back to Cell, who was eager to see the two androids. Back at Capsule Corp, Bulma and her father Mr. Briefs have made a remote from the schematics sheet that Trunks had brought back with him. Krillen was flying to meet up with Bulma to get the remote, that could shut down both androids. "Cell was created to absorb you both." Piccolo said, "Why don't you merge with me so we can become the strongest being Dr. Gero dreamed of?" Imperfect Cell asked but 17 refused and insisted on fighting him. "I don't advise that you fight against him, 17. He's too strong for you two. I advise you two, run away." 16 suggested, "Honestly, I don't care. We're staying." 17 said, but they both didn't realize that the seriousness of the threat. Imperfect cell powers up and Tsubaki feels it, "What the hell is that? Is this what Piccolo was fighting earlier? Why does it have so much power?" Tsubaki thought as she stood up next to Gohan. Cell starts fighting with 17 and gives him a beating, weakening him which was making it easier for him to absorb him.

Tsubaki could feel Piccolo raise his energy in attempt to stop cell but Cell, stops him. He punches Piccolo in the neck, breaking it and launches an energy wave through Piccolo's stomach, before tossing him into the sea. Tsubaki stands there shocked, shaking and fearful after Piccolo's ki disappears but Gohan reacts differently. He goes to fly off but is stopped by Goku, whereas Tsubaki was still in shock. "What happened to Piccolo? Did that Cell guy beat him or did he kill him? Why is he so much stronger? Damnit!!! Dad won't let me go see what's going on and Vegeta and Trunks have yet to come out of the damn hyperbolic time chamber. What do I do?" Tsubaki clenched her fists and her tail wiggled, as she stepped forward towards her dad and Gohan. With a serious look on her face, the two noticed how she was acting and how her tail showed the emotion that wasn't expressed on her face or in her eyes. 

"What do we do?" She muttered to herself, as sweat rolled down her temple. 16 starts to fight Cell, who tries to absorb 16 but it backfires. Seeing the power that 16 held 17, wanted to finish Cell by himself. Despite 16's warning for them both to run away 17 didn't listen. Tsubaki closed her eyes, as she walked towards the edge of the lookout. She looked down into the clouds and concentrated. A long time ago, she enhanced her abilities when she went under the training of King Kai. Although she wasn't directly on his planet to train, his training increased her senses. She could tell 16 was fighting cell but was unsure of what happened to Piccolo. Android 17 gets caught off guard and is finally absorbed by Imperfect Cell, who was hiding underground behind him. The other two Androids and Tien watch in horror as Android 17 is sucked into Imperfect Cell's body, as they are now all rendered powerless, and can do nothing to stop the monstrous Cell as begins his hideous transformation.

Cell is now in his Semi-Perfect Form. His first act is to test out his power. He does this by attacking Android 16 with a blast that severely damages the android. By doing this, he gets a taste of what his power can do and he has taken out the only thing preventing him from absorbing Android 18. "There's no way in hell, I'll let you absorb me." 18 protested which now had Tsubaki gasping. She felt 17's power disappear and her senses ability disappeared. She stumbled backwards after feeling Cell's new energy and she fell onto her butt. "Itetetetetete," Gohan and Goku rushed forwards towards Tsubaki and helped her up. Cell decides to use 17's voice to lure 18 in. "Sis, it's okay. Come on and join our brother." Cell said using 17's voice. She doesn't fall for his trick and finally threatens to detonate her self destructing bomb, but Semi-Perfect Cell quickly informs her that while she's charging the blast, Semi-Perfect Cell will have enough time to stop and absorb her.

Finally, Tien has had enough of just watching Semi-Perfect Cell torment others and decides to step in and try to stop Semi-Perfect Cell from absorbing 18. He manages to stall Semi-Perfect Cell with his new technique, the Neo- Tri beam, while the Androids find a place to hide. "Damn it!!! When in the hell are they coming out of there?!!!" Tsubaki kicked the door so instead of calming her down, Goku instant transmits just as Tien was about to release the final blast. "Goku! What are you doing here?" Tien stuttered, Piccolo was now washed up ashore. "Well, it seems like I'm finally getting to meet the mysterious and famous, Goku." Cell turned to him, they both have a small conversation.

Goku grabs Tien and Piccolo and instant transmits back to the Lookout but Tsubaki nor Gohan noticed. Goku gives them a sensu bean, which waked Piccolo up and Tien starts to breathe better. They head towards where Gohan is only when they reach there Gohan was trying to calm her down. "When are they gonna come out of there!!!? Why are they still in there?!! Damn it! Damn it!! Damn it!! That damn cell!" She kicks the wall next to the door and continues just as the door opens. Bulma gives Krillen a remote control that is capable of shutting down Android 18 within a 10-meter range. She then flies up to Kami's Lookout. This catches Gohan, Goku, Tien and Piccolo's attention but not Tsubaki's. She was currently still kicking the wall, "Kuso!!!" Vegeta and Trunks walked out of the room but brought their attention on Tsubaki, who was now putting a dent in the wall. Bulma reaches there in time seeing Tsubaki all riled up and surprised at how her son has changed. 

"Whoa, I've never seen her this riled up." Goku scratched his head, as he watched Tsubaki throw an energy ball the size of Vegeta across the lookout. "Hey, Tsu!" Trunks called out to her and she froze. She turned her head to see Trunks standing with his father, Trunks' hair was a lot longer and he bulked up a little more. "Trunks?" She muttered and shook her head, seeing him standing there made her perk up. They noticed how her tail was showing the emotion she was feeling. She took off towards Trunks and nearly knocked him down but he caught her. "Trunks, you're back!!!" She giggled, making the others smile as he flew up in the air and swung her around with her laughing along with him. "Aww, those two are so cute." Bulma giggled at their behavior, "Yeah those two are definitely in love, no doubt about that." Piccolo smiled along with Gohan, Goku, Tien, baby Trunks and Bulma. "I missed you," Tears formed in her eyes, as she looked to her best friend and long time boyfriend. "Hey, why are you crying?" He held her close. "You missed so much. Trunks. Promise me, you'll be careful out there. Cell absorbed 17 and now he's trying to take 18. Please don't let him absorb you." She buried her face into his shirt, as he lowered them down. Once she calmed down, he patted her head and let go of her. "Hey!!! Wait a minute!! Why are you patting my head, like I'm a little kid?!!" She blushed slightly, shaking her fist at him. 

"Wait!! I'm not calling you a little kid! I mean--" He blushed, closing his eyes and waving his hands frantically. The group started laughing seeing Tsubaki yell at Trunks. 

"Wow, she reminds me of her mother." Goku laughed and this caught Trunks and Tsubaki's attention. 

"Hey!!! Stop laughing at me!!" She shouted out of both embarrassment and agitation.

After a big meal, Bulma hands out some new armor including for Tsubaki. Hers was different from the saiyan armor and was more towards her style. She had on a blue shirt that matched her pants which were like leggings but they were the most comfortable, she also had on black boots meant for combat. "Whoa! Bulma, this is awesome!! Thanks!" She hugged the blue haired women, the armor did show off her body but it was something she could train in. Vegeta then rushes off to test his new power against Semi-Perfect Cell. Before Future Trunks leaves, Goku gives him two sensu beans, and Bulma, nervous about their well-being, requests that Future Trunks takes care of himself as well as Vegeta. 

"Bye Trunks," Tsubaki rushed forward and kissed him on the lips.

They go off into the time chamber, which surprises Gohan of the giant and vast amount of space and gravity. "Stay close you two, at all times. I don't want you two getting lost." Goku said, "Right," The siblings said together. "Well, we're here to train Gohan to go super saiyan. And to help you grow much more in your power." Goku said. "I'm a much stricter instructor than Piccolo. It's important that you become stronger than me, Gohan." He said, "Alright, this gonna be awesome!!" Tsubaki said, eager to start training with her father.