Chapter 19: Memories that repeat itself!

Tsubaki's pov

I was sitting on the floor, waiting for Trunks and Vegeta to come out of the time chamber. "You know back in my time, Mr. Popo is still up here even without Kami. It's amazing. I never thought he would stay here of all places. Even Master Roshi abandoned the Kami House because of the androids in my time. Trunks and I trained here. His reaction was priceless but I didn't have such a great time. I had a bad dream about the androids from my time killing Trunks and Mom, Bulma and the others. When we got out, Mom and Bulma were really angry. They were angry at us for being gone so long. When we got back the first time, we were heading home and something terrible happened." I looked down, "What happened?" Gohan asked. "The damn androids happened." I teared up, "What happened when they showed up?" Dad asked, looking to me. 

"I told Grandpa to take Mom back to Bulma's and fought them by myself. Mom called me soon after to tell me they were sending Trunks. But as for me, I had to deal with them by myself and I almost died. 17, the android I hate so much was the one solely responsible for Future Gohan's death. I will destroy him no matter what. That bastard. He broke my ribs and I had to stay in bed for more than a week staying at Bulma's place." I explained, "Trunks was there to help me through the grieving process. So I'm fine now. But Mom almost never recovered after losing Gohan, but she has me still has me." Dad ruffled my hair. "How did you get this hairstyle to stay?" Gohan asked, "Well, I was originally born with Dad's hairstyle. I just kept Mom from messing with and took good care of it." I explained and I got bored so I laid my head down on dad's lap. He was fine with it, "Whatcha doing there, Kiddo?" He looked down at me. "Gonna take a nap." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Dream.....

Gohan, Trunks and I were standing on a cliff looking over the city. "Trunks, you ever make her cry again and I will end you." Gohan threatened, "I don't think Momma B would be happy about that, big bro." I sighed, placing my hands on my hips. This made Trunks laugh at my reaction, as he put his hands up in mock surrender. Gohan put  him gently down on his feet and I giggled at him. "Oh, don't gang up on me guys." He backed up and I jumped onto his back. He tried to make me get off of his back, but I continued to stay there and mess with him. "You're the best big brother there is! Yes you are!" I teased as he pushed my hands away, "Stop it! Stop. Tsu. Stop. Come on, stop it. Tsu." Gohan started laughing, as I messed with him. Even though, Gohan was always looking serious because of our situation, he had a soft side for me. I jumped off his back and laughed, while he tried to get back at me. But that's when I felt 17 and 18's ki and we all got serious. "Gohan, can we go with you? Don't worry, we can handle it." Trunks pleaded, "No, I can't bring you with me this time. No more arguments." He knocked Trunks out and laid him down. "Gohan, you can't fight them on your own!!! Please, you'll get hurt! I don't want you to go against them by yourself. Please! Gohan-" I felt something hit the base of my neck, I fell forward but didn't hit the ground. Gohan caught me in his arms, "I'm sorry, little one. Just know that I love you, no matter what happens." I reached out to him, but my eyes closed and I passed out.

It must of been an hour, before I woke up. I looked around and remembered that Gohan had knocked both of us out, what was strange was that I couldn't feel his ki. "Trunks! Trunks! Please wake up!" I shook him awake and he sat up groaning. "What happened?" He held his head, "Come on, we have to find Gohan." I pulled him up and we started flying into the city. It started raining pretty hard, "Gohan!!!" Trunks yelled, "Gohan, come on. This isn't funny! Gohan, where are you?" I called, but got nothing as we flew.

Trunks spotted him, we landed and I took off running. Leaving Trunks behind, "Gohan!" I yelled and finally got to him, but I noticed he wasn't moving. "Gohan?" Trunks shook him, but he didn't respond and I froze. He can't be dead. Not him, not my big brother. Trunks started yelling and crying, then he went super but as for me I was still frozen in my spot.

Dream interrupted...

Piccolo's ki was sky high and as for me I panicked not remembering where I was, which caused me to scream when I woke up. Dad and Gohan rushed towards me frantically, seeing the state I was in was enough for them to worry. "Hey, Tsu. Tsu, what's wrong?" Dad touched my face, I flinched at the sudden contact and scooted back. "Hey, hey. It's alright. You're safe." Dad said, as I finally came out of my haze. "Are you alright? What happened?" Gohan asked, "I'm okay. Just had an old nightmare that resurfaced. Don't worry." I said breathlessly, Dad patted my back trying to ease my nerves. I felt Piccolo's ki drop, Gohan went to leave finally getting tired of sitting around but Dad stopped him in his tracks. Come on Piccolo. But then I felt someone else's ki and I knew who it was. It is was 17's ki and I stood up. "God damn it!! He's fighting 17! That means he found the Kame House!" I growled my tail frazzled, a hand appeared on my shoulder and I looked over to Dad. "Don't worry. Piccolo can handle himself. So you don't have to worry about him." He smiled, "That's what he said about you when you got your heart virus." I said softly, "Well, great minds think alike." He laughed, but then we felt someone else's ki. "Who is that?" I asked, "That must be Cell." Gohan said. "Things just got a whole lot worse." My eyes widened as I clenched my fists, this was getting out of hand.