Band Meeting

She closed the door to her dressing room behind her, and felt a pang of sadness that she was all alone. Childish, really, she chided herself. He was with his family, where he should be. This was why she really didn’t like playing in LA. The reality of his situation just couldn’t be denied when the proof was out in the audience. Nothing was said, but there was a silent agreement between them to calm it down onstage when she was there. She smirked a little at the little smiles and touches she’d still gotten out of him, wondering if Kristen didn’t react to the fact that Lindsey behaved differently with Stevie when she was in the audience.  

She had just started to unzip her dress, when a knock interrupted her.  Assuming it was Karen she just yelled at her to come in. She’d barely heard the door open and close before she felt a familiar body pressed against her back, arms circling around her. “I’ll help you with that”, warm breath tickling her ear.  “I thought you were…busy”, avoiding any mention of the wife and kids, as she rested her head back against him and sighed. “Wasn’t really expecting to see you tonight”.  His hands were already roaming her body, one settling on her thigh, hiking up her skirt while the other went up to her breast. “Oh, you know” he said, in between kisses to her neck, “Very important band meeting, couldn’t get away” She pressed her body harder against his as she smiled, her breathing growing more shallow.  “Band meeting, huh?, well wouldn’t want to disappoint…the band”. Her arms traveled behind her, touching and groping, pulling him closer. "Hear they can be impossible if you don't make them happy". "Yeah, especially this bitch ex of mine" he quickly responded, as she pinched him through his shirt. "Better make her happy then" "Always do". Smiling, she couldn't really disagree with that.

Part of her wanted to turn around and kiss him, the other part didn’t want to move as she had his hands and lips and…everything else just where she wanted. As his left hand moved from her breast and undid her zipper, his right hand found its way down her leggings. She arched her back as a moan escaped her, her ass pressed against him, feeling every bit of his hardness. He hissed, and bit her neck in response. She shouldn’t be enjoying the fact that he’d rather be here than with his wife as much as she did. She should feel some guilt she figured, but as her body reacted to every touch, and she could feel the evidence of his doing the same, she was unabashedly enjoying every second. She even hoped he would leave a mark on her neck for all the world to see. Her dress on the floor, both breathing heavily, his fingers sending jolts of pleasure through her entire body, she wanted to feel him better. "Not fair, shirt off" she lazily commanded, his smile felt against her neck. Her arms sneaked between them, undoing his zipper, down his boxers  to her prize, as there was a quick knock right before someone promptly opened the door.

First ever story, so feedback appreciated :) Will post at least one more part, but unsure if it will continue beyond that.