Chasing away your demons

Start from the beginning

“Shut the fuck up and let me go you faggot! You don’t know anything you fucking extra!” Bakugou yells, breaking down in tears. 

“I know, I know.” Shoto says, hugging Bakugou and rubbing small circles into his back. “Let’s get down from here and warm up.” Todoroki says thawing the ice that held Bakugou in place. Bakugou just wrapped his arms and legs around Shoto crying and clutching to the other male. “Let’s head to your dorm.” Todoroki says, getting to the door to the dorm again. 

Bakugou continued to cry and Todoroki walked over to the dorms. When they got to Bakugou’s door Kisishima quietly poked his head out of his dorm. Todoroki noticed, but Bakugou didn’t. Todorki put his finger to his lips and karishma looked at Todoroki sad, but went back to his dorm room. 

Todroki opened the door and noticed the scattered papers on the floor. He put the blond down on his bed and started to gather the papers. He separated them on the desk between done and unfinished. Bakugou was just shaking and crying on his bed. He couldn’t bring himself to look over at Todoroki, He was embarrassed and angry. 

The voices were inaudible over his tears, he could hear todoroki picking up the papers, and he was still unable to look at him. Todoroki then walked over and made Bakugou sit up on his bed. “Do you want to finish your work or just get some sleep?” Todoroki asks, taking off Bakugou’s hoodie. 

“I need to finish my work, idiot.” bakugou says, clenching his jaw. 

Todorki grabbed a textbook, pencil, and the unfinished work. Todoroki sat down on the bed and pulled bakugou into his lap. Bakugou relented, but just started his work. “Ou don’t have to fucking be here extra.” bakugou says, annoyed. 

“You can yell at me, or blow me up. I’m not going to leave you when I know you could kill yourself.” Todorki says, wrapping his arms around Bakugou’s waist. 

“I’m fine Icy-Hot.” bakugou says, finishing his physics work. 

“I know you're not.” Todoroki says, tightening his grip on Bakugou, making the blond blush slightly. “Hey, did you change today? Your tank top still smells pretty sweaty.” todoroki says, resting his head on bakugou’s shoulder. 

“No, I was going to shower and change after I'm done with my work.” Bakugou says, annoyed. “So if you would just let me go to the bathroom and change then you wouldn’t be stuck with me in sweaty clothes.” 

“No, you just tried to take a swan dive off the roof and your bathroom is filled with pain meds that you could OD on. I’m not letting you be alone till I can trust you’ll be ok.” Todoroki says, loosening his grip on Bakugou’s waist. 

“He knows how pathetic you are. Your so fucking stupid thinking you could Kill your self that way. Just blow him up and end it." "Shut up.” Bakugou says quietly. 

“Hey, don’t listen to those voices. You are amazing.” Todoroki says, messing with Bakugou’s unruly hair. 

“Just change out here. I won’t look if you would like.” Todorki says, letting go of bakugou who stood up out his arms. 

“I don’t care. Just shut up.” Bakugou says, starting to strip down. 

Todorki used his hand to cover his eyes, but He couldn’t help but peek. Then he sawBakugou’s scars. He expected a few from training and battles, but there were a few that stuck out. The self inflicted ones. They blended in, but Todoroki could see the difference. They were on his chest only, and Todoroki had to use every  muscle in his body to not go over and hug the angry blond. 

Bakugou turned to see Todoroki before he went to change out of his boxers. “Why are you fcking stareing? Are you fucking gay or something?” Bakugou asks annoyed, but hoping the duo haired boy would say yes. 

“Actually I’m bi, and It’s because i can see your cuts.” Todorki says, concerned. 

“Fuck off you annoying extra. Just look away and shut up.” Bakugou says, looking away embarrassed. 

Todoroki noticed his blush and looked away as he was told. After Bakugou was done changing however he walked back over to the bed. When Todoroki looked up he was shocked that Bakugou didn’t have a shirt on. Bakugou sat down with Todorki and made him hold him again. Todoroki didn’t subject and squeezed the blond's muscle and warm skin. 

When Bakugou finally finished all his papers it was about 2 a.m. and Todoroki was still wide awake, Bakugou as well. “So, what was going through your mind when you went up to the roof?” Todoroki asks , tightening his grip, as if Bakugou would run. 

“That I would be better off dead, that everyone hates me. Everyone would be better off without me, and that i should take my own advice.” Bakugou says, leaning closer into Todoroki. 

“None of that is true though. I may be biased because I like you, alot, but everything you just said is a lie.” Todoroki says, loosening his grip, in case Bakugou wanted to leave. 

“I like you too extra, but the voice screaming in my head disagrees with you.” bakugou says, more tired this time. 

Todoroki tried not to blush at the blond's confession, but felt bad that Bakugou was going through what he went through when he was younger. “I know. They can be loud, but have you heard it with me?” Todoroki asks, concerned. 

“Just once, so they have quieted down. How did you know?” Bakugou asks, concerned. 

“It was the same with me. They are pretty much silent now, but when i was a kid with my dad constantly yelling it was bad. I almost took the same dive myself.” Todoroki says, leaning down and resting his head on Bakugou’s  shoulder.  

“Thank you for fighting.” Bakugou says, rolling on his side so he was laying on Todoroki’s chest. 

“I’ll put your paper’s away on your desk.” Todorki says, moving out from under Bakugou and grabbing the papers. Todoroki placed them down on the desk and put the book back where he found it. 

“Here, hug. Now.” Bakugou says, pretty much asleep now. Todoroki smiles and goes over to Bakugou. When Todoroki starts to get into the bed Bakugou grabs Todoroki’s shirt and yells. “Off!” Bakugou yells. 

Todorki signs and takes off his shirt. He then climbs into bed with bakugou and the blond immediately cuddles up to him. The blond then moved Shoto so he was closer to his left side and quickly fell asleep with Shoto. Todoroki held Bakugou and pet the boy’s hair. “I’ve got you, and I will always do my best to chase the demons in your head away.” Todoroki says, falling asleep as well. The voice in Bakugou’s head was gone, trapped outside in the room. Todoroki truly did fight off the demons when Bakugou was too weak to do so by himself. 

Word count- 1,824