Fox Is Dead (For Good)

Luke force pushed everyone. He went back into the temple. "I sense what he is doing, destroy the revive drink." Anakin said. The clones ran to Kix's medical bay. They went and got the revive drink and broke it.

Luke ran into the room with dead Fox. "Fox? Oh boy, well I heard theres a revive drink, I can revive him." Luke said. He ran into the medical bay. "The drink is destoryed?" Luke yelled. "Surrender." Mace said. "Huh?" Luke said. Luke ran. He realised Fox was dead for good. He sighed. Luke picked up Fox's body and ran. He burned Fox's body.

He ran back to the jedi temple

He ran back to the jedi temple. He had to tell them he was framed.

He went to Mace. "You, we have a army of clones, and many jedi coming this way. You are no match for them. Surrender sith." Mace said. Luke put his hands up. "I surrender, I need to go to trial." Luke said. Mace handcuffed him. 

The Next Day (Trial)

Chancellor Palpatine was there. "Well, who is this?" Palpatine asked. "This is the sith lord." Mace said. "I am not" Luke said. "The chancellor needs proof." Mace said. "Yea, he has a force ability no one has heard of." Anakin said. The audience started chatted. "Stop!" Luke yelled. "If you want me to give proof then let me talk" Luke said. "Go on then" Ki-Adi Mundi said. "The thing is, there is no proof that i'm a sith either." Luke said. "I was trained in the jedi arts, Commander Fox had the force before I knew him. And I would have a red lightsaber, not green." Luke said. He waited for a response. "Hmmm." Yoda said. "He is a sith" Palpatine said.